Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I don't think Salman will learn anything new or old as long Indian news channels stopped glorifying rich, politicians and celebrities. This does nothing but creates an unnecessary hype which sometimes leads to disturbance in society in general. It can lead to agitation and go out of control. Just imagine if Salman was refused the bail and one particular community had reasons to believe that Indian judiciary is against that particular community as the Pakistani Foreign Minister had suggested.  I did not watch any Indian news channels for last three days for more than 1-2 minutes. I even informed all the leading channels about my decision . I tweeted awhile ago- 

Screenshot 44

I fail to understand this disparity in our jusrjus system when t cones to politicians, celebrities and the rich and the famous. They literally get away with murder while you hear of scores of poor people rotting in prison for a crime he may not even have committed. It is disgusting and you feel disillusioned with the system.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

I was reading the data provided by a reliable source that almost 10% under trial prisoners are waiting in jails for more than 5 years, 15% for more than three years, 30% for more than 1 year and 40% or more for more than 3 months. The total number of prisoners waiting for trial in jails number in lacs. and Salman Khan convicted and gets away within hours thanks to his money power and fan following.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I was reading the data provided by a reliable source that almost 10% under trial prisoners are waiting in jails for more than 5 years, 15% for more than three years, 30% for more than 1 year and 40% or more for more than 3 months. The total number of prisoners waiting for trial in jails number in lacs. and Salman Khan convicted and gets away within hours thanks to his money power and fan following.

I also read that several judges including the one who passed the judgment on Salman have been transferred. I also fail to understand that when, so many thousands of prisoners are languishing in jails for want of trial for years, why do the courts have to have a long summer vacation - which is a tradition followed since British. It is understandable why they wanted summer vacation, but do Indian judges and lawyers really need that like school children? A few weeks ago, four of distinguished judges took a press conference while flouting too many rules and codes of conduct in protest against current government. But they don't seem to realise or recognise their own fallacies and try to revamp the entire judicial system and practices which are irrelevant and make no sense.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Just after two days he received bail which shows that sentence of five years jail has no justified meaning. Actually, we are wasting our time discussing this kind of trail cases. Neither they are sorry nor they receive any punishment for all the evil act.

shampasaid

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
usha manohar wrote:

Thanks for the link- These are exactly my thoughts minus that Shahrukh is any better than Salman. There will be no problem for such actors even if all their movies failed as long the money keeps coming from dubious sources. You know Bhais support Bhais sitting in Napak countries and luxurious islands in Arabian Ocean. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Our entire system including justice is flawed and it is not an easy task to correct it or entirely rid it of corruption. One can see that the judges are biased , have  seen a high Court judge in Karnataka stand up and be down to a politician against who a case was filed . As expected the case although had merots was dismissed..

She has literally spoken out loudly the thoughts of people like me who care two hoots about an arrogant a*****e like Salman Khan. It really disgusts me the way some people are standing up to him by displaying stupid statements supporting Salman.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

They can go to any extent to defend someone like Salman Khan , even bringing in communal angle. The argument put forth by some of the celebrities and politicians makes you wonder whether these people have saw dust in their brain ..

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh

Well the conviction brings us back to our faith in justice( the goodie gooodie moral stories) but the media, social media and political propaganda around it prove that at the end of the day we waste our time following stories that  do nothing good to us or to society or those that do not deserve so much of attention and publicity. 

He is free unlike others mentioned by Sunil because he is a celebrity and heartthrob for millions. And it  restores and re consolidates our faith in the failure of our failed  system...."Power and money has not lost it's sheen in our country".

I was shocked the way one of the news channels showed a four -five year old not eating anything till he got a bail. i was aghast the way the parent went with such a stupid story for publicity. What a shame ?? If such an young mind is poisoned like that for publicity stunt. I wish parents would have told stories of armed personnels, social workers and other ordinary people who struggle and live each day. A four year old should have better role models than Salman Khan. The futile useless story of this girl got so much of  publicity.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar, suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.