Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I am watching so many actors holding a similar placard (I am ashamed to be Indian - I am Hindustan etc) with amazement. Aren't they ashamed of what they have been doing off and on screen or what examples are they setting for the younger generations? I think some of these actors set provocative and vulgar trends in young generation that tries to copy them in real life. The TV Channels that keep challenging government for decreasing behavior should look at their adverts which they show for money (the latest being Sunny Leony posing for a contraceptive in a way that she is already famous for in online world). May I ask these actors that what they have done for the society in real life apart from standing with a placard especially when they are in need of publicity or their movie is about to be released?

That is the ultimate hypocrisy of these so-called 'stars'. Actually these people are the ones who always appear in public speaking in English with foreign accents and when they do speak Hindi, it is with a horrible vocabulary laced with English words more than Hindi words and almost always never call our country Hindustan but only as India, but here the placards are pointedly printed with words Hindustan. The very roles these idiots play are so provocative and probably inflame youngsters to hold fantasies that are violent and sexually aggressive. And they are the ones spouting such utter nonsense.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I am watching so many actors holding a similar placard (I am ashamed to be Indian - I am Hindustan etc) with amazement. Aren't they ashamed of what they have been doing off and on screen or what examples are they setting for the younger generations? I think some of these actors set provocative and vulgar trends in young generation that tries to copy them in real life. The TV Channels that keep challenging government for decreasing behavior should look at their adverts which they show for money (the latest being Sunny Leony posing for a contraceptive in a way that she is already famous for in online world). May I ask these actors that what they have done for the society in real life apart from standing with a placard especially when they are in need of publicity or their movie is about to be released?

That is the ultimate hypocrisy of these so-called 'stars'. Actually these people are the ones who always appear in public speaking in English with foreign accents and when they do speak Hindi, it is with a horrible vocabulary laced with English words more than Hindi words and almost always never call our country Hindustan but only as India, but here the placards are pointedly printed with words Hindustan. The very roles these idiots play are so provocative and probably inflame youngsters to hold fantasies that are violent and sexually aggressive. And they are the ones spouting such utter nonsense.

While it is good to see them come down to earth once in a while , it s on selective issues. The majority still lives in an illusionary world where they think their opinion really matters ..a few rare ones do cone up with sensible observations but the rest only look after their own interests. A responsible mature lady like Jaya Bachhan shedding tears in the parliament when Sanjay Dutt was sentenced was a pathetic sight and she did it again when Salman Khan was sentenced but the fellow now thanks to our judiciary is strutting about and roaming free ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

See! All the liberals and seculars are so silent over these cases but it is only because these cases involve people from the most peaceful religion in the world and the perpetrators are innocent, so God forgive them as they know not what they are doing. It is little girls who have sinned so why would Bollywood celebrities and liberal presstitutes waste their precious time on these girls who so obviously belong to an aggressive religion that is the Hindus!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We should not forget Salman Khan is tried under Indian law and everything is legal. He did not take law in his own hand. 

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

See! All the liberals and seculars are so silent over these cases but it is only because these cases involve people from the most peaceful religion in the world and the perpetrators are innocent, so God forgive them as they know not what they are doing. It is little girls who have sinned so why would Bollywood celebrities and liberal presstitutes waste their precious time on these girls who so obviously belong to an aggressive religion that is the Hindus!

Guru Gobind Singh when he lifted the sword against the Moguls said " if all else fails its righteous to draw the sword". Hindus were slaves for 900 years because they failed to fight the Moslems or pick up the sword. Field Marshal Montgomery in his history of warfare has said Hindus lacked fanaticism and will and were defeated evfytime. Sadly it continues. Bjp or congress, one and same thing. 

MG Singh wrote:

We should not forget Salman Khan is tried under Indian law and everything is legal. He did not take law in his own hand. 

When there are wicked minds with money, power and political contacts  it is not difficult to manipulate the system and thats what Salman and his father Salim have done. They have got rid of witnesses and paid off some and made sure there is no evidence left , so the courts have had no other go but to leave him out. But life has a way of evening out injustice , an action is bound to get a reaction , if not now at some later stage ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.