Please share your thoughts on the latest news making headlines.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The death penalty ,if proved is justified as far as I am.concerned because it takes an extremely dangerous and deviant mind to indulge in such a disgusting and barbaric act , so they are a danger to the society as a whole.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Death penalty to all rapists (not only to child abusers) and that too in public. I am sure the evil will disappear within no time once implicated.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

So easy to write thus. But people are forgetting the Hindu character. That's why Frank Moreas wrote about the " meek and mild Hindu". You may have death on the statute books  but who will execute it?. Till date the Nirbhya killers are not hanged though years have passed. India hanged just one rapist in last 20 years. So? In fact even under previous law hanging is a punishment for murder but NO BODY is hanged. Let Hindus look inwards and exorcise the ghost of cowardice, maybe something may improve.

The death penalty does not teach anything to the person who has conducted crime. I am not very sure about it. Some may disagree and say that at least others will be threatened so that they do not indulge in any such activity. However, I feel that crime should stop not because punishments are cruel but because we understand the difference between right and wrong.

Reena wrote:

The death penalty does not teach anything to the person who has conducted crime. I am not very sure about it. Some may disagree and say that at least others will be threatened so that they do not indulge in any such activity. However, I feel that crime should stop not because punishments are cruel but because we understand the difference between right and wrong.

That is all about morality talk and change of mindset in the society...that is a gradual and time taking process.

A strict punishment would instill fear in the mnd of wrong doers. But the justice has to come fast for it's effectiveness. 

As far as reform and teaching lessons is concerned, these monsters are beyond repair and reform. Keeping them alive in jail eating rotis on taxpayers money does not make any sense. They should be hanged till death.

No other nation is so soft on rapists

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Reena wrote:

This is a dream talk and bane of India. Death is a great deterrent and the Law Commission and eminent jurists have confirmed it. The question is why it is not implemented in India? non-implementation of death sentences is the cause of crime growing.

Arunima Singh wrote:
Reena wrote:

That is all about morality talk and change of mindset in the society...that is a gradual and time taking process.

A strict punishment would instill fear in the mnd of wrong doers. But the justice has to come fast for it's effectiveness. 

As far as reform and teaching lessons is concerned, these monsters are beyond repair and reform. Keeping them alive in jail eating rotis on taxpayers money does not make any sense. They should be hanged till death.

No other nation is so soft on rapists

Well said! We are weak when we don't implement the death sentence. In the USA last year at least 23 were executed and in China 2400 were executed. In India, one criminal is executed in 20 years the last in 2006.No wonder crime WILL GROW

I wonder why nobody has commented on my remark about the "meek and mild Hindu". In fact, there was no need for a special law as the death penalty was already on the statute books for murder. So a girl being raped and murdered merited death. But Hindus are scared to implement the death. In Pakistan which has a similar law inherited from the British ( Pak Penal code), 477 were hanged last year.As per reports terrorism HAS come down in Pak because of this. In India, we make laws only and don't implement them. To what use?Maybe it has something to do with Hindu psyche.

MG Singh wrote:

I wonder why nobody has commented on my remark about the "meek and mild Hindu". In fact, there was no need for a special law as the death penalty was already on the statute books for murder. So a girl being raped and murdered merited death. But Hindus are scared to implement the death. In Pakistan which has a similar law inherited from the British ( Pak Penal code), 477 were hanged last year.As per reports terrorism HAS come down in Pak because of this. In India, we make laws only and don't implement them. To what use?Maybe it has something to do with Hindu psyche.

I did not completely understand. Please elaborate "meek and mild Hindu". Why are they scared to implement the death?

Reena wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I did not completely understand. Please elaborate "meek and mild Hindu". Why are they scared to implement the death?

This can't be explained in a para but I will try. The Hindus are a pacifist people who abhor bloodshed. That is the reason Hindus were ruled for 1100 years which has no parallel in world history. This pacifist approach is based on compassion and the Hindu belief in karma. Hindus psyche does not permit violence, so FraNk Moreas coined the word " Meek and mild Hindu". In other words a Hindu will accept his lot as part of fate and not shed any blood. This manifests into not hanging murderers on the mistaken belief that death is the prerogative only of almighty. Thus hardened criminals murders rapists like Nirbhaya criminals are still not executed though years have passed. It's in the genes of Hindus not to confront adversary with blood. I hope I have given a small intro.

Thank you said by: Reena
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.