Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The evil must be punished very hard. Girls are very scared about the thought of going out

K. Yogita Sahiti

MG Singh wrote:

Counselling cannot stop crime. Read what Emmanual Kant and Albert Camus wrote. Man has a evil streak as well which is called deviant traits. Such men need to be just hanged. I have pointed out 497 were hanged to death in Pak last year. In India we have close to 500on death row. Better hang them but the way things move in India it won't happen.

You are right, it is very hard to punished in India, read it,

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/97658/06100244190593/0/map/tabs-1/2018-06-10%2000:00:00/41/3/text/

Yogita wrote:

The evil must be punished very hard. Girls are very scared about the thought of going out

That is a very unfair statement. Where in the world are girls scared of going out in India?? Barring certain incidents and certain areas which are surrounded by 'peacefuls' I don't think girls are as scared of going out as they might be in regressive, Islamic countries.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: jabeen

Yes, I agree with the author for the death penalty for the rapists. After implementing the hard law we would be able to teach a lesson for these types of people. 

Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala wrote:

Yes, I agree with the author for the death penalty for the rapists. After implementing the hard law we would be able to teach a lesson for these types of people. 

The law was always there but nobody implemented it. I don't see any change

Yogita wrote:

In India situation is not that bad and girls party all night in places like Mumbai. Generally, I will say girls are safer in India alone at night than the uSA

The crime rate especially the rapes, Americans top the list but since the matter is not associated with "Honor" of the women so there is no debate in the media like in our country. However, I am not belittling the crime and it should not go unpunished.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

MG Singh wrote:
Yogita wrote:

In India situation is not that bad and girls party all night in places like Mumbai. Generally, I will say girls are safer in India alone at night than the uSA

Fear of death is grater that death. So it is feat that worry people who have daughter.All is well till some have not

casualty

Death penalty seems to be a justified punishment.

Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

Death penalty seems to be a justified punishment.

Indian Judiciary system have large number of loop holes, so it easy to escape from punishment. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.