Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Death penalty for child rapist

    by » 4 years ago


    Death penalty should avoid in any case because some offence not be pre planed can be accidental. In case of chIlde assault and other rape case accused be normally psycho.child assault not be one case .accused mental situation shows symptems before the incidents.  If society members can recognise that type peole earlier. Seeking by psychological treatment the case can be checked. So in that type of cases accused should get life time jail not death penalty. 

  • Re: Death penalty for child rapist

    by » 4 years ago


    Arivesh kumar Rathor wrote:
    Death penalty should avoid in any case because some offence not be pre planed can be accidental. In case of chIlde assault and other rape case accused be normally psycho.child assault not be one case .accused mental situation shows symptems before the incidents.  If society members can recognise that type peole earlier. Seeking by psychological treatment the case can be checked. So in that type of cases accused should get life time jail not death penalty. 

    Life sentence for a henuous crime only means that the criminal/ rapist will be a drain on the tax payers. I feel that they should be castrated and let out so that everyone knows about it. .


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

  • Re: Death penalty for child rapist

    by » 4 years ago


    Death Penalty should be given and too in a timely manner. Justice delayed is Justice denied. It should not be that after 15-20 years the justice is served. Time limit of maximum 2 years is sufficient and within this time. Justice should be delivered.


  • Re: Death penalty for child rapist

    by » 4 years ago


    India has poor record of dealing with sexual violence or any other serious crimes. Executions are rarely carried out in India. just because of  that the culprits don't afraid from Punishments and freely do anything.  


  • Re: Death penalty for child rapist

    by » 4 years ago


    I totally agree with Usha. No criminal should thrive draining the tax payers money. We pay for development and not to feed monsters. Heinous crime should get execution and other criminals should earn for their food. They can be made to clean and sweep public places and toilets to earn their food and to learn to reform.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: Death penalty for child rapist

    by » 4 years ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    I totally agree with Usha. No criminal should thrive draining the tax payers money. We pay for development and not to feed monsters. Heinous crime should get execution and other criminals should earn for their food. They can be made to clean and sweep public places and toilets to earn their food and to learn to reform.

    That ios actually a good idea. It will also help the swachhta abhiyan in a big way!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: Death penalty for child rapist

    by » 4 years ago


    arjun sai wrote:

    Death Penalty should be given and too in a timely manner. Justice delayed is Justice denied. It should not be that after 15-20 years the justice is served. Time limit of maximum 2 years is sufficient and within this time. Justice should be delivered.

    In case of child rape two year is too much. Time limit of maximum 2 months.


  • Re: Death penalty for child rapist

    by » 4 years ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    I totally agree with Usha. No criminal should thrive draining the tax payers money. We pay for development and not to feed monsters. Heinous crime should get execution and other criminals should earn for their food. They can be made to clean and sweep public places and toilets to earn their food and to learn to reform.

    Doing work and earning is only for less serious crimes, For child rape death sentence is justified. In most of jails it is system to work and earn for prisoners, which  are punished for long term jail.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.