The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I feel Siddaramiah won't be CM. Congress may have to support JDU from outside. BJP which at one time ruled Karnataka will be left behind. This will be a blow as one expected bjp to win a majority but people in Karnataka won't give mandate to bjp. The bjp leadership must ponder over this because winning 75-80 seats does not mean power

JDU will be very crucial for government formation for both Congress and BJP. If Siddaramaiah becomes the CM, JDU will not support the Congress . Knowing this, the congress party has not announced the CM candidate whereas Siddaramaiah goes around saying " I will come back...it would be interesting to see the results and the political circus that would take place after that if there is no clear mandate.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I know the JDU will go with congress. However, JDU will have a larger number of ministerial births compared to number of seats it gets.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I feel the results will be a mirror image of the last election, taking into consideration that nothing has changed since then.

suni51 wrote:

I know the JDU will go with congress. However, JDU will have a larger number of ministerial births compared to number of seats it gets.

JDU and its leader Deve Gowda is a master negotiator and will only look after the interest of his family. Congress is however concentrating on Modi with Rahul Gandhi bringing in his name in all his speeches, In fact in one of the speeches he made he mentioned Modi every minute and in his 48 minute speeh mentioned Modis name 55 times LOL...some fixation !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Coming elections will be crucial for BJP as their win will make sure party's revival in Karnataka. On the other hand, Congress cannot afford to lose it too. Since momentum is building up, speculation is highly rising among all of us.

I feel that both BJP and Congress are equally corrupt and dysfunctional in Karnataka. Hopefully, whoever wins and comes to power does something for the state

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

With the election date drawing near the campaign by all political parties is at fever pitch . Here in South Canara district which has alway s favored BJP a little more than other parties , today is a red letter day since Mr Modi will be coming to Udipi to address a rally and will do the same in Mangalore a couple of days later. Interestingly , SK and Udipi are probably two of the rare districts in the entire nation where women voters outnumber men in both South Kanara and Udipi ..

The day any state election is won by the BJP Candidate Publicity & his own campaigning is the day we can be sure that BJP is indeed a great, successful & productive party.

In every state election the campaigning is done by Modi or Shaw, do the Party State members have no idea how to campaign? Are they not having the capability to campaign & present their Party with their own Promises for the State development, why always depend on Central power for states as well?

P.S:- I am not aware whether this the way generally every state election is held during Congress regime as well with Rahul & Sonia Campaigning, but in anyway it is not a good sign of a productive party, be it either BJP or Congress or for that matter any party.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I have a strong feeling that BJP might revive. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.