The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I feel that BJP will get a simple majority if not  spectacular numbers. Mangalore and Coastal Karnataka has unanimously voted for BJP and it is bound yo help us   I also feel that Bangalore ,it's lakes and the administration is bound to improve..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All surveys and experts failed but the BJP has won with majority.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Actually 4 of the surveys gave simple majority to BJP while the rest said that it would be a hung verdict..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

I know the JDU will go with congress. However, JDU will have a larger number of ministerial births compared to number of seats it gets.

I would like to quote myself here- Congress and JDS will form a government 

JDU will have a larger number of ministerial births compared to number of seats it gets

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Actually 4 of the surveys gave simple majority to BJP while the rest said that it would be a hung verdict..

C voters was the closest of all. It gave 103-105 to BJP and showed a hung verdict. It's numbers were the closest of all the polls. 

Any way, with all the horse trading foul play in action Karnataka's future is hanging. Most of the people are disappointed with the hung verdict. Most of the public want BJP to come in power. I doubt if they can give a stable government with Kumaraswamy supported by Congress. Moreover some reports are coming of internal conflict for Deputy CM position.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

@ Sunil, in fact I was watching a local kannada news channel , reporting about the JD S MLAs and one of them was saying that all of them , meaning 38 of them want a ministerial berth  ..just imagine and what about Congress ? As per rules they cannot have more ministers than 10 or at the most 11 percent of the total assemby seats..

@ Arunina , personally I feel that BJP she let the Congress and JD S go ahead and form the govt , because from the past ecexperienc one can be sure that they will not last for a year

usha manohar wrote:

@ Sunil, in fact I was watching a local kannada news channel , reporting about the JD S MLAs and one of them was saying that all of them , meaning 38 of them want a ministerial berth  ..just imagine and what about Congress ? As per rules they cannot have more ministers than 10 or at the most 11 percent of the total assemby seats..

@ Arunina , personally I feel that BJP she let the Congress and JD S go ahead and form the govt , because from the past ecexperienc one can be sure that they will not last for a year

History government made with congress support, Charn Singh government in 1980, and Chandershekra Government  1990. Both were dismissed because congress withdraw support.

usha manohar wrote:

And we the tax payers bear the cost of other mid term poll.

I am afraid that something lokl this might happen in 2019 general election. All parties with different ideologies will come together to oppose Modi and give an unstable government with no constructive governance. And then again a poll.

Hopefully people take a lesson and see the trend of why so much opposition against Modi and use their vote wisely

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

It also may make voters aware of the true colors of the opposition and how desperate they are to overthrow BJP and get back to good old corrupt, communal and oneofamily rule times

I am totally confused about the present political situation and to make the things worse listening to Rahul Gandhi's current speeches in Chattisgarh. He is saying that all top constitutional institutes are working under the influence of the central government including SC, EC, CBI etc. His statement comes after the SC heard the congress case at 2.10 in the morning and gave clear instruction for further action into the matter. RG knows or respects very little about procedures.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.