Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have seen human shit near a fountain in Red Fort and also once saw some lower level officials urinating on an outer wall of the Fort infront of tourists. It is a good move to involve private sector in heritage upkeep.

Thank you said by: usha manohar, epraneeth77

There are close to 100 World heritage sites across India and most of them need better care and maintenance and if this proposal becomes a reality , it would bring in a great change ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:

I have seen human shit near a fountain in Red Fort and also once saw some lower level officials urinating on an outer wall of the Fort infront of tourists. It is a good move to involve private sector in heritage upkeep.

That's really sad. If appointed officers don't care then it is very likely that nobody will care and more damage will be done to art and architecture.

Some of the heritage sites are in ruins and I don't feel bad looking at them. This is because they have stood through ages and witnessed the trauma and injuries of war. I feel sad when we as tourists try to ruin them and when caretakers cease to perform their responsibilities.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

The Government of India sold the Red Fort is a rumor or kind of bad humor spread by dirty minded opposition parties. The fact is that the Dalmia Group will spend Rs 5 crore every year for maintenance and public facilities only but archaeological department will still be the main caretaker. In fat the government is planning to encourage other industrial houses of India to come forward and do the same to the rest of the World Heritage buildings but the opposition instantly saw a chance to make it an issue.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
suni51 wrote:

The Government of India sold the Red Fort is a rumor or kind of bad humor spread by dirty minded opposition parties. The fact is that the Dalmia Group will spend Rs 5 crore every year for maintenance and public facilities only but archaeological department will still be the main caretaker. In fat the government is planning to encourage other industrial houses of India to come forward and do the same to the rest of the World Heritage buildings but the opposition instantly saw a chance to make it an issue.  

It is funny how real issues get overlooked and brushed away by the opposition like Salman Kurshid agreeing that Congress has muslim and sikh? blood on its hands but a honest sincere attempt by the govt to bring in better quality to our heritage structure gets blown out of proportion by the likes of Rahul Gandhi, who of course can be expected to do so because of his lack of brains, vision or anything for that matter. He just wants power back in the family's hands , so that they can rule and loot like before.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Let's see what they invent next to bring achievements look small. They do not care about the country and its reputation but would go to any distance to come back to power. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is actually a good move and should be implemented across the country. Private sector companies can do better job at maintaining the heritage sites. However, I feel that even the Archaeological Survey of India is doing a good job in many places, to the best of their abilities, it depends on the availability of funds to them. In places like Ajanta-Ellora, Bhaja caves in Maharashtra,I have seen that they are doing a really great job in keeping the sites absolutely clean and providing good basic facilities to the  tourists. It might be because the number of foreign tourists to these places is quite high and these sites earn good revenue.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Arunima Singh
suni51 wrote:

And a central minister Mr. Ram Vilas Paswan was demanding that government sanitation workers should get same salary as IAS

https://www.financialexpress.com/india-news/pay-parity-why-ram-vilas-paswan-wants-salary-of-sanitation-staff-equal-to-ias-officers/1148291/

Is, it possible? All is election propganda. Mungerilal ke Hasin sapneyCrying Cat Face 

The idea that has hit the government is very innovative, insightful & progressive for the Country & Countrymen as it will improve the cultural heritage & respect towards the Country & there will be less hassles & more convenience & comfort to experience the historical sites of India.

Unable to understand what could be the reason for which the Oppositiion is obstructing such a good thought.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.