At 5:30 PM on Saturday, Manipur's Leisang village became the last non-electrified village to join India's mainline supply netwrok.

28th April 2018 wiill be remebered as a historical day --tweets our PM.

Happy to read the morning newspaper. Please drop in your views

On August 15,2015.. PM Modi had announced that all electrified villages  would get power over the next 1000 days. Here is one promise fulfilled!! 

Feels good as an Indian ..at least after 7 decades of freedom, there is some development to feel good about

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The fact is that as far all villages is concerned there is lot to be done yet but the good thing is that the work is in progress and most probably all will get electricity by 2019.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is indeed a great achievement and now there is ore good news about NDA and Mod'is performance through  the past 4 years ..It is about employment figures that the opposition and all Modi detractors love to point fingers at , most of the time without having any basis or figures to go by. By tommorrow we will have the exact figures ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

There are app. Six lakh villages in India. In 2014 only18000 villages were still to be electrified. The credit should be shared by all governments till date. The Modi govt has electrified the least number of villages. That is not the issue. The impression sought to be created is that this govt has 100% electrified all villages. No single govt could have done it.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

Of course no single government can do it since it has been.an ongoing process since Independence, si credit goes to all ..It is the same with every issue like Mallya, Neerav and Lalit Modi scams , does not happen overnight and the blame lies equally with all parties for letting it happen .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Its good to hear about India making progress but one need to be cautious in making such a claim as today in morning newspaper, Itham village of Kamjong district of Manipur has negated the Central Government claim that all the villages has been electrified. 

jabeen wrote:

Its good to hear about India making progress but one need to be cautious in making such a claim as today in morning newspaper, Itham village of Kamjong district of Manipur has negated the Central Government claim that all the villages has been electrified. 

I happened to read that the power lines were laid to Itham Tangkhul village in 2008 itself and the govt of that day , did not take it up further ...the previous records however show that the village has been electrified because the power lines have been laid. ..

Is it not that under Modi government, India had the most number of villages? Pls clarify if anyone has an idea.

I think if it is not so, then it is a symbol of dishonest publicity. However from a public perspective, the electricity to all villages is a welcome sign of development.

But I have also heard that many villages are not 100% electrified, only part of the village is electrified & it is being shown under the category that whole village is electrified, is it true?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

Is it not that under Modi government, India had the most number of villages? Pls clarify if anyone has an idea.

I think if it is not so, then it is a symbol of dishonest publicity. However from a public perspective, the electricity to all villages is a welcome sign of development.

But I have also heard that many villages are not 100% electrified, only part of the village is electrified & it is being shown under the category that whole village is electrified, is it true?

Here we must not understand  that every house of village have electric connection. 100% electrification means installation of basic infrastructure, i.e. installation of transformer and lines. Now it is completed. Also now what is village, any cluster of houses which are marked in revenue records of state as village is village. Here it is tradition some farmers builds house near by there fields, these are called Dhanies, these are not villages.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

This is a great achievement and any step towards progress is commendable.

I still feel that maybe all villages have poles and wires but as far the electricity for actual use to villagers is concerned there is lot to be done. I sincerely hope that soon all the citizen of India will have access to this essential power source. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.