I am sure everyone here knows about the ongoing controversy about Jinnahs portrait in AMU hall...I am posting a link below about the latest development s regarding this issue.

While one cannot overlook the fact that he played a major role in India's Independence , he was also instrumental in the division of the country or rather formation of Pakistan. 

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/india/jinnah-portrait-row-aligarh-muslim-university-vc-meets-rajnath-singh/amp_articleshow/64103562.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This much I can say that whatever is happening at AMU over portrait of Jinnah is totally, absolutely wrong. He may be a father figure in Pakistan, but we cannot forget that he was the one who ordered the mass genocide of Hindus, urging his people to obliterate the Hindus in one night if possible. The students who are fighting and agitating for Jinnah's portrait to be displyed must be considered as traitors to national security and must be treated accordingly.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

And it's not happening in AMU only but they have able support coming from JNU, Jamiya Miliya and other secular (?) people of this great country and not to mention the communists. Probably they have forgotten that Kolkata was the place where most locals died due to wrong doings of Jinnah. Isn't it funny that countries  like Bangladesh have thrown him out of the window but so called Indians insist that he should stay. This is nothing but an attempt to divide this country yet again And I know my city will be the capital of next divided country.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I totally agree with both those views except feel that he may have done us a favor by insisting on having an Islamic stare or else imagine the problems we would have faced with all that population ...

He never had any over list for Hindus and we f he fought for freedom, it was to divide and rule. Our politicians esp the left parties wait for such an opportunity to enflame the gullible student community that gets very easily manipulated .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There would be no problem of population if India was still undivided. Just check the population of rest of the Muslim countries which are all within reasonable limit. The population is increasing in India for a purpose and the worst hit is northern India especially my area. It would be worth mentioning here that all the districts in my area have more or equal number of Muslims. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

There would be no problem of population if India was still undivided. Just check the population of rest of the Muslim countries which are all within reasonable limit. The population is increasing in India for a purpose and the worst hit is northern India especially my area. It would be worth mentioning here that all the districts in my area have more or equal number of Muslims. 

It is being done in a very systematic manner and yet liberals and leftists will cry foul if attempts were made to put a check on their population. Not just in North, the problem is actually quite grave in the entire country. A while ago, someone had shared a snapshot of an advertisement placed in a local newspaper somewhere in Marathwada, Maharashtra. The paper was clearly owned by a Muslim outfit, but printed in Hindi instead of Urdu and it clearly put out a call to the Muslim youth to 'purify' as many Hindu girls as possible by each of these young men by impregnating them by hook or by crook. This was to ensure that their numbers increase rapidly and the impure breed of kafirs was soon wiped out from this country. If we are to face this crisis or grave situation, we have to first arrest the likes of Mamata Banerjee, Mewani, Hardi Patels, etc.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I can quote several exames where Hindu girls have been coerced and forced into conversion in our region . It is precisely because f such things that Mangalore with it's proximity to Kerala and certain towns with majority Muslim population, has had several Communal riots. None f it gets reported for obvious reasons , Congress or communist govt in both the states , each as bad as the other. We have had to tolerate and look the other side when Muslim league and other Communal parties openly show their support to questionable terror outfits and Pakistan ..no wonder more and more people prefer to stay away from these political parties which claim to be secular but is anything but that.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I don't want to go into history but have a simple opinion on this issue. After independence Jinnah did not remain an Indian then why should a section of Indians are so keen to pay respect to a Pakistani leader is very difficult to understand.

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, Kalyani Nandurkar

Congress and communists can politicize any issue for their political gain. They have always put their interest above national pride and security. These kind of activities in our Universities should not be politicized or promoted. Nip them off at bud stage before they become big explosives threatening the national security and pride. Young minds should not be poisoned for political brownies.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Arunima Singh wrote:

Congress and communists can politicize any issue for their political gain. They have always put their interest above national pride and security. These kind of activities in our Universities should not be politicized or promoted. Nip them off at bud stage before they become big explosives threatening the national security and pride. Young minds should not be poisoned for political brownies.

I totally agree with that ..this is a dangerous phenomenon that is being nurtured by the top universities with strong political backing and I see an increase in such trends ever since BJP came into power. The opposition is going all out to create unrest and then point fingers at the ruling party . Thankfully , majority community f the people are able to see through this ..

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I totally agree with that ..this is a dangerous phenomenon that is being nurtured by the top universities with strong political backing and I see an increase in such trends ever since BJP came into power. The opposition is going all out to create unrest and then point fingers at the ruling party . Thankfully , majority community f the people are able to see through this ..

They fail to work as constructive opposition and do everything to bring unrest in the country. They are compromising with National Security and future of the country. They nurture the problem for their personal gain. But luckily people are more aware and masses can see what is behind all these propaganda.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.