Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Congress and communists can politicize any issue for their political gain. They have always put their interest above national pride and security. These kind of activities in our Universities should not be politicized or promoted. Nip them off at bud stage before they become big explosives threatening the national security and pride. Young minds should not be poisoned for political brownies.

I totally agree with that ..this is a dangerous phenomenon that is being nurtured by the top universities with strong political backing and I see an increase in such trends ever since BJP came into power. The opposition is going all out to create unrest and then point fingers at the ruling party . Thankfully , majority community f the people are able to see through this ..

They fail to work as constructive opposition and do everything to bring unrest in the country. They are compromising with National Security and future of the country. They nurture the problem for their personal gain. But luckily people are more aware and masses can see what is behind all these propaganda.

This is the easiest way for the opposition parties to grab some attention and be in the news for some time. To work in a constructive way needs some sincere

thoughts which our political parties overlook.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I don't want to go into history but have a simple opinion on this issue. After independence Jinnah did not remain an Indian then why should a section of Indians are so keen to pay respect to a Pakistani leader is very difficult to understand.

Actually, it's not wrong to respect a leader who helped liberate his country like Mahatma Gandhi has his idols and portraits in Great Britain. But a man who was engaged in conspiracy theories and instrumental in killing millions of innocent people of this country deserves no respect from a patriot in this country. His supporters are doing this for a purpose which is highly objectionable and needs an action without further delay.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Congress and communists can politicize any issue for their political gain. They have always put their interest above national pride and security. These kind of activities in our Universities should not be politicized or promoted. Nip them off at bud stage before they become big explosives threatening the national security and pride. Young minds should not be poisoned for political brownies.

I totally agree with that ..this is a dangerous phenomenon that is being nurtured by the top universities with strong political backing and I see an increase in such trends ever since BJP came into power. The opposition is going all out to create unrest and then point fingers at the ruling party . Thankfully , majority community f the people are able to see through this ..

They fail to work as constructive opposition and do everything to bring unrest in the country. They are compromising with National Security and future of the country. They nurture the problem for their personal gain. But luckily people are more aware and masses can see what is behind all these propaganda.

This is the easiest way for the opposition parties to grab some attention and be in the news for some time. To work in a constructive way needs some sincere

That is the price we pay for democracy. The opposition opposes for the sake of doing so . It is surprising to know that Jinnah was from a prominent Hindu family ..

Jinnah's paternal grandfather was Premjibhai Meghji Thakkar. He was a Lohana from Paneli Moti village in Gondal state in Kathiawar in Gujrat. He had made his fortune in the fish business, but he was ostracized from his vegetarian Lohana caste because of their strong religious beliefs. When he discontinued his fish business and tried to come back to his caste, he was not allowed to do so. Resultantly, his son, Punjalal Thakkar (the father of Jinnah), was so angry with the humiliation that he changed his and his four son's religion, and converted to Islam. Jinnah’s father Poonjabhai Jinno was a first generation Muslim with Khoja Ismaili belief, however, the next generation switched their belief to Suunism

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinnah_family

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Peoples who are favouring portraits of Jinnha in MAU, must be asked one question to them that tell us any University of Pakistan have portrait of Mahatama Gandhi. 

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

That is the price we pay for democracy. The opposition opposes for the sake of doing so . It is surprising to know that Jinnah was from a prominent Hindu family ..

Jinnah's paternal grandfather was Premjibhai Meghji Thakkar. He was a Lohana from Paneli Moti village in Gondal state in Kathiawar in Gujrat. He had made his fortune in the fish business, but he was ostracized from his vegetarian Lohana caste because of their strong religious beliefs. When he discontinued his fish business and tried to come back to his caste, he was not allowed to do so. Resultantly, his son, Punjalal Thakkar (the father of Jinnah), was so angry with the humiliation that he changed his and his four son's religion, and converted to Islam. Jinnah’s father Poonjabhai Jinno was a first generation Muslim with Khoja Ismaili belief, however, the next generation switched their belief to Suunism

Oh!! That's surprising!!

Few days back I got one video on WhatsApp that showed that Nehru belonged to a Muslim family. I can not say about the authenticity of the video. But if that is true, then the irony is that a Hindu nation was ruled by a Muslim origin PM and a Muslim nation got a Hindu Origin PM. 

So the blood shed and riots during partition were all farce!!

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

suni51 wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I don't want to go into history but have a simple opinion on this issue. After independence Jinnah did not remain an Indian then why should a section of Indians are so keen to pay respect to a Pakistani leader is very difficult to understand.

Actually, it's not wrong to respect a leader who helped liberate his country like Mahatma Gandhi has his idols and portraits in Great Britain. But a man who was engaged in conspiracy theories and instrumental in killing millions of innocent people of this country deserves no respect from a patriot in this country. His supporters are doing this for a purpose which is highly objectionable and needs an action without further delay.

I agree with you that it's not wrong to pay respect to a leader who contributed a great deal in the freedom struggle. That's fine but when we know Pakistan is anti India and the leader in question was from Pakistan who had a double standard then showing respect to him does not arise.

shampasaid

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I read this info long back but forgot it completely. Thanks for sharing it here. Actually in politics everyone has a selfish motive and they put their motive above nation. Thus, problem arises and has no end to it. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I read this info long back but forgot it completely. Thanks for sharing it here. Actually in politics everyone has a selfish motive and they put their motive above nation. Thus, problem arises and has no end to it. 

I know it first time that Jinnah's paternal father was Hindu. Nothing special in it, forefather of most of Indian's Muslim was Hindu.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.