Rahul Gandhi aware to us that atmosphere of fear incountry, situation similar to Pakistan. One leader of congress said in Lahor that Jinnah is not responsible for partiton, Savrkar demand for it. What a folisness. Will I laugh or cry ?ghost

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/atmosphere-of-fear-in-the-country-situation-similar-to-pakistan-rahul-gandhi/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

They are stupid and nothing else. It is only in India that something like this can ever happen. A great man like Savarkar who dedicated his entire life for the country, not only him, his entire family, made too many sacrifices for the India and once freedom happened, he was simply picked up and thrown out. And after all these years, they still keep insulting him and question his deeds! rage

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Anil, You need to save the link for it to become active ...

Congress party has always had high nosed arrogant  leaders who have only thought of furthering their own interests rather than think about the nation. They have used and manipulated every law and thrown the rule book when it suited them . Any kind of rant coming from Pappu should be thrown into the dustbin...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

He is just a cry baby. He has not been told to take responsibility of his mistakes. Rather throw all these tantrums and the loyal of this royal family will go to any extent to safeguard him. He has been brought up with the notion that he is born to rule the country like his father and grandmother. He was so stupid to say that on a foreign land that India runs on dynasty. So for him to come out and decline mandate is not a big issue. He has self declared himself as PM candidate and has become a laughing stock once again. He is not only a burden on Congress but off late due to his senseless and disgraceful speeches has become a National Liability. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, suni51
usha manohar wrote:

Congress party has always had high nosed arrogant  leaders who have only thought of furthering their own interests rather than think about the nation. They have used and manipulated every law and thrown the rule book when it suited them . Any kind of rant coming from Pappu should be thrown into the dustbin...

I have made the link live

Congress is breathing its last especially the way they are looking forward to fight in collaboration with all and sundry including TMC, RJD, JDS, and even communists. I hope Rahul will land no where once hooked in this nexus.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ability of good leader does not come automatically you born in political family and you will became good leader, The ground work and effort is needed to relate yourself to the aspiration of people

BANKIM wrote:

Ability of good leader does not come automatically you born in political family and you will became good leader, The ground work and effort is needed to relate yourself to the aspiration of people

Only people can teach such people by not voting for them and rejecting them. The way he claimed dynasty rule in India was a disgrace to our democracy.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

They are stupid and nothing else. It is only in India that something like this can ever happen. A great man like Savarkar who dedicated his entire life for the country, not only him, his entire family, made too many sacrifices for the India and once freedom happened, he was simply picked up and thrown out. And after all these years, they still keep insulting him and question his deeds! rage

This congress forgot all most of leaders. What happen with Gandhi's family, Subhash chander Boss family and Shastri's is family.

usha manohar wrote:

Indeed I  forgot how save link I will try next time Thanks. Rahul statement is insult of our democracy. We are living here without any fear.

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I have made the link live

Congress is breathing its last especially the way they are looking forward to fight in collaboration with all and sundry including TMC, RJD, JDS, and even communists. I hope Rahul will land no where once hooked in this nexus.

Collaboration is big thing congress have not any problem to fight as second party. remember last election of UP. There 

Rahul was Dum Challa of Akhilesh.

Arunima Singh wrote:

He is just a cry baby. He has not been told to take responsibility of his mistakes. Rather throw all these tantrums and the loyal of this royal family will go to any extent to safeguard him. He has been brought up with the notion that he is born to rule the country like his father and grandmother. He was so stupid to say that on a foreign land that India runs on dynasty. So for him to come out and decline mandate is not a big issue. He has self declared himself as PM candidate and has become a laughing stock once again. He is not only a burden on Congress but off late due to his senseless and disgraceful speeches has become a National Liability. 

With these senseless speeches Rahul and his party member like Ayer is supporting Pakistan. They are equal to separatist, who are raising slogan in favor of Pakistan in J&K

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.