Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
BANKIM wrote:

Ability of good leader does not come automatically you born in political family and you will became good leader, The ground work and effort is needed to relate yourself to the aspiration of people

Power hunger people of congress is made misconception to Rahul that he is great leader.

Rahul with his leadership has brought Congress to a position where it can only on ride on somebody's back. He is still far from being a mature democratic leader. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, suni51
Arunima Singh wrote:

Rahul with his leadership has brought Congress to a position where it can only on ride on somebody's back. He is still far from being a mature democratic leader. 

well said congress needs an honest and mature leader.

Today morning on newsx they had a debate on the very same issue , as to how capable is Rahul to lead the nation and be a strong contender for Modi. The panel had no politicians so it was a very fair and unbiased discussion, very interesting to watch ... according to all of them Rahul is quite incapable because he is not a serious politician , who cannot be depended upon ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hope everyone is aware as like the people in the forum that Rahul is not capable of running this Country & if elected, the Country will be having a mockery of proceedings.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

usha manohar wrote:

Today morning on newsx they had a debate on the very same issue , as to how capable is Rahul to lead the nation and be a strong contender for Modi. The panel had no politicians so it was a very fair and unbiased discussion, very interesting to watch ... according to all of them Rahul is quite incapable because he is not a serious politician , who cannot be depended upon ..

I feel that all politicians in this country know it well and not only the non-politician people.  However, nobody says it in Congress because they can not go against the family rule. BJP is in  a position to show him the mirror as they are in opposition. Other parties keep mum because they have to come together to fight against Modi in 2019. We have seen how each one of the leaders declined him as a PM candidate of the coalition. That is enough to show that how much they value him.

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I feel that all politicians in this country know it well and not only the non-politician people.  However, nobody says it in Congress because they can not go against the family rule. BJP is in  a position to show him the mirror as they are in opposition. Other parties keep mum because they have to come together to fight against Modi in 2019. We have seen how each one of the leaders declined him as a PM candidate of the coalition. That is enough to show that how much they value him.

It will be shameful for other parties to join hand only and only to defeat Modi. Where is country and peoples in their agenda.

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It will be shameful for other parties to join hand only and only to defeat Modi. Where is country and peoples in their agenda.

We were never on their agenda. Otherwise a lot could have been done in 70 years.

Country is not our priority but all other things are. Today the biggest agenda is- Oppose Modi. I was surprised to see leaders standing poles apart on ideological platform holding hands at Kumarswami's oath taking ceremony.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:

Country is not our priority but all other things are. Today the biggest agenda is- Oppose Modi. I was surprised to see leaders standing poles apart on ideological platform holding hands at Kumarswami's oath taking ceremony.  

It is saying, Til Dekho Til Ki Dhar Dekho, means wait & watch. Where is ideology of leader. Only and only ideologi, enjoy power.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.