Kumaraswaky latest throne in CM of Karnatka said that he have not any duty and obligation to Karnatka people, I obligated to King maker Congress. 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/not-obligated-to-6-5cr-people-but-to-congress-hdk/articleshow/64346825.cms

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A big mockery of democracy!! The political thriller in Karnataka continues....people are victim.

Though there was not much effect of bandh today. I couldn't see it on roads in Bangalore

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Congress has played it's cards well ...in the beginning they offered unconditional support to JDS and even went to the extent of saying that they will lend outside support only. But after the trust vote have now nicely woven a web around Kumaraswamy who is a mere novice in comparison to them. Now they want him to be another MMS , who would be a puppet in their hands while they take on the plum portfolios like finance and home. Rahul Gandhi and Sonia after playing their cards have taken off abroad , leaving everything hanging mid way, such is their arrogance and shows how much they care for people. .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

It will be too much expect him to do anything other than what the congress wants as the only reason he took the opportunity to go with congress was solely because he wanted to become a CM which the People of Karnataka would not have made him all by himself. We just have to wait and watch what happens next! I just hope that Karnataka does not become another WB.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The way Kumarswamy talked in presence of media it should not make you surprised if he changes his stand.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:

Congress has played it's cards well ...in the beginning they offered unconditional support to JDS and even went to the extent of saying that they will lend outside support only. But after the trust vote have now nicely woven a web around Kumaraswamy who is a mere novice in comparison to them. Now they want him to be another MMS , who would be a puppet in their hands while they take on the plum portfolios like finance and home. Rahul Gandhi and Sonia after playing their cards have taken off abroad , leaving everything hanging mid way, such is their arrogance and shows how much they care for people. .

I said it, that congress will charge cost of their support from people of Karnatka. Congress also want fund for him. Congress have government in few states. A developed state like Karnatka is golden hen for congress. Wait and watch it is trailor, full movies is rest.

suni51 wrote:

The way Kumarswamy talked in presence of media it should not make you surprised if he changes his stand.

Yes it is possible. This style of changing stands is perfect weapon of politicians. Maine Aisa To Nahi Kha Tha

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

It will be too much expect him to do anything other than what the congress wants as the only reason he took the opportunity to go with congress was solely because he wanted to become a CM which the People of Karnataka would not have made him all by himself. We just have to wait and watch what happens next! I just hope that Karnataka does not become another WB.

It is my guess that Karnatka have mid term poll with general election in May 1991.

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

It is my guess that Karnatka have mid term poll with general election in May 1991.

I just hope it happens and the people of Karnataka teach both Congress and JDS their just lesson!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I just hope it happens and the people of Karnataka teach both Congress and JDS their just lesson!

I have a feeling that they will somehow pull along until the general elections ... After that they may not care !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I have a feeling that they will somehow pull along until the general elections ... After that they may not care !

Politics is the art of the impossible. The Kumaraswamy government will survive till 2019 election and if BJP wins it will collapse otherwise it will be stronger

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.