Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

It will be too much expect him to do anything other than what the congress wants as the only reason he took the opportunity to go with congress was solely because he wanted to become a CM which the People of Karnataka would not have made him all by himself. We just have to wait and watch what happens next! I just hope that Karnataka does not become another WB.

It is my guess that Karnatka have mid term poll with general election in May 1991.

I just hope it happens and the people of Karnataka teach both Congress and JDS their just lesson!

Hanging assembly is lesson for all voters that give to vote to party who can give government. We must be forgot all sentiments when we cast vote. Re-election is burden on voters. Election paralayised adm. for six months.

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

It will be too much expect him to do anything other than what the congress wants as the only reason he took the opportunity to go with congress was solely because he wanted to become a CM which the People of Karnataka would not have made him all by himself. We just have to wait and watch what happens next! I just hope that Karnataka does not become another WB.

It is my guess that Karnatka have mid term poll with general election in May 1991.

I just hope it happens and the people of Karnataka teach both Congress and JDS their just lesson!

I have a feeling that they will somehow pull along until the general elections ... After that they may not care !

Politics is the art of the impossible. The Kumaraswamy government will survive till 2019 election and if BJP wins it will collapse otherwise it will be stronger

Yes everything is possible in politics. It is better for BJP not to disturb this government. If BJP try to make government it will be a bad expereince and its also effect adversely general election. I hoped BJP won in general election is 2019 in Karnatka.

If this is the case, the alliance may not prosper well & that is good for BJP.  Also positions have not yet been finalised, there is a difference of promises & conflicts due to this can arrive which can be the cause of its downfall. Should see how they go ahead.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

If this is the case, the alliance may not prosper well & that is good for BJP.  Also positions have not yet been finalised, there is a difference of promises & conflicts due to this can arrive which can be the cause of its downfall. Should see how they go ahead.

Yes it good for BJP. This alliance will be 100% floped. We all enjoy cat fight after few days. It is alliance not to give fair government but only to defeat BJP

Karnataka has always been jinxed ...there has always been a different party and  govt to that of central leadership since a long long time now... 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

BJP should win general election in 2019. I think Karnataka election or bypoll are just a little jolt to BJP. But things will be different in 2019 as people will vote for central leadership and Modi has fair chance. However the victory might be marginal and not a landslide one like 2014.But I hope and pray that BJP comes in power and not a khichdi unstable government.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Almost 3 weeks since the inception of the new JDS / Congress regime . They still have not been able to come to a consensus on ministerial berth . So just imagine what would happen at the national level if all parties ganging up against Modi manage to win the election!!!!?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Almost 3 weeks since the inception of the new JDS / Congress regime . They still have not been able to come to a consensus on ministerial berth . So just imagine what would happen at the national level if all parties ganging up against Modi manage to win the election!!!!?

It will be utter hell and the voters will be left gaping like fools as happens each time they vote for more fools.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

usha manohar wrote:

No one can stop opposition parties to join hand to face Modi and BJP. Only voter can save country. reject gangs of power hungers.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

No one can stop opposition parties to join hand to face Modi and BJP. Only voter can save country. reject gangs of power hungers.

But unfortunately, Indian voters are still influenced by many factors other than development. Many of the known criminals ve been elected by the Indian voters. So it is unlikely that the voters would reject the power hungry politicians in the next election.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.