Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

The Chief Minister defended his choice saying that he himself is a high school drop out...the reality is that GT Devegowda was promised that he wd get any ministry he wanted if he defeated Siddaramaiah in Varuna constituency , which he did. 

Very sad that commond of a developed state like Karnatka is in hand of ignorant persons.

Yogita wrote:

Let's see....

Yes we will all see future of this government. This government is not to serve Karnatka people but only to keep away BJP.

Yogita wrote:

Let's see....

See what?? Yogita, please be more creative in your posts, this is supposed to be interactive and people want to hear your thoughts. Replies such as this amount to spam and will lead to deleting.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Yogita wrote:

Let's see....

See what?? Yogita, please be more creative in your posts, this is supposed to be interactive and people want to hear your thoughts. Replies such as this amount to spam and will lead to deleting.

Its obvious that she has been spamming the forum. She has already been warned by Sunil but she hasn't changed. She has managed to reach the top of leaderboard by spamming. May be deleting her spamming posts will reform her.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Yogita wrote:

Let's see....

Its obvious that she has been spamming the forum. She has already been warned by Sunil but she hasn't changed. She has managed to reach the top of leaderboard by spamming. May be deleting her spamming posts will reform her.

I wish there were some checks placed with a minimum number of sentences or wprds ,that would automatically stop anyone from getting points when they make very short and meaningless posts just to get points . In this case I feel that she doesn't even bother to read response s to her own posts , or doesn't care about the warning given..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Yogita wrote:

Let's see....

Yes Jabeen, that is next course of action we will now be taking!

Finally there was no option but to block her from participation. It's temporary for time being but if the trend continues there will be no option but a stronger action.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Yogita wrote:

Let's see....

I wish there were some checks placed with a minimum number of sentences or wprds ,that would automatically stop anyone from getting points when they make very short and meaningless posts just to get points . In this case I feel that she doesn't even bother to read response s to her own posts , or doesn't care about the warning given..

Well done, I also feel it, that, here earning is not important. We must be share here our views, our readings and experience with fellow members. I am also in favor of imposing some check on reply is one or two words.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Yogita wrote:

Let's see....

Well done, I also feel it, that, here earning is not important. We must be share here our views, our readings and experience with fellow members. I am also in favor of imposing some check on reply is one or two words.

Earlier there were, but since then the site has undergone many changes and I guess those checks also have disappeared. Unless the admin has time to do that, we will just have to make do with self policing and keep an eye out for such spammers.

Thank you said by: anil
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Yogita wrote:

Let's see....

Earlier there were, but since then the site has undergone many changes and I guess those checks also have disappeared. Unless the admin has time to do that, we will just have to make do with self policing and keep an eye out for such spammers.

Yes primary duty is of anmin to stop spammers. We can also write here, we can not more than it. It is moral duty of every members to maintain standard of site. We all members are like  a family. If anyone is doing some wrong, it is our duty to warn them.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.