Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The Karnataka govt is yet to take off even after more than a month . Both Congress party and JDS are unable to stop the in fighting for portfolios. This is what happens when alliances areade with selfish motives and for power..CM Kumaraswamy has openly declared that he will remain in his post until the general election but beyond that he can't be sure , which fact , I guess most of the people already knew !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

The Karnataka govt is yet to take off even after more than a month . Both Congress party and JDS are unable to stop the in fighting for portfolios. This is what happens when alliances areade with selfish motives and for power..CM Kumaraswamy has openly declared that he will remain in his post until the general election but beyond that he can't be sure , which fact , I guess most of the people already knew !

Unfortunately most of the political moves in various parts of countries right now have all eyes on 2019 general elections. There is no concern for governance, the only agenda is to keep BJP away.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.