While Rahul Gandhi is not missing single chance to crush RSS. EX president and senior leader of Congress Pranab Mukerji will address at RSS' headquarter. Now what will Rahul speak?

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/rss-says-pranab-mukherjee-to-address-600-workers-at-nagpur-headquarters-5194119/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Rahul will stay mum as talking about it won't bring any political brownies. Congress talks selectively on issues that benefit. So till somebody asks him, he will not talk and when asked he might come up with an illogical answer.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

Rahul Gandhi as a mass leader is not in the class of Nehru and Indira. He is bewildered and that's the reason he us silent on Pranab addressing RSS cadre.This will also give much needed respectability to RSS

Honestly , nation should stop giving any importance to what Rahul says ,feels or does because all his actions have  zero impact 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh

@MGSIngh RSS doe not need any respectability from Pranab Mukherjee or anyone else, they already have and earned from their dedicated work over a number of years! As far as Rahul is concerned, his opinion hardly counts or carries value as what he talks half the time is utter rubbish. And for commenting on this particular issue, he has to be around for he has already taken off for some foreign destination with his mother as there is not a single hospital in this country which they ruled until now that is up to the standard of treatment she can receive!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: anil, usha manohar, Arunima Singh

RSS is not an anti national terror group but works selflessly for every one. How many of you know that RSS adopted 57 children in J&K and 38 of them were Muslims. They don't go for self publicity but are true nationalists.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Arunima Singh wrote:

Rahul will stay mum as talking about it won't bring any political brownies. Congress talks selectively on issues that benefit. So till somebody asks him, he will not talk and when asked he might come up with an illogical answer.

If shame is rest in Rahul, he must keep his mouth shut about RSS.

usha manohar wrote:

Honestly , nation should stop giving any importance to what Rahul says ,feels or does because all his actions have  zero impact 

It is joke that Rahul's word is important for nation. These are  power hungry congress people for whom Rahul is brilliant leader.

suni51 wrote:

RSS is not an anti national terror group but works selflessly for every one. How many of you know that RSS adopted 57 children in J&K and 38 of them were Muslims. They don't go for self publicity but are true nationalists.  

I know very well about RSS. My father was associated with RSS since his student life. RSS is a patriot organisation. But for congress and other so called secular parties RSS is terror group because they speak about HIndus.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

The RSS office is close to my house and on Sundays the various members gather on a ground which they themselves have cleared , built a stage and generally neatened up the place. It is used by everyone who want to host an event ..it is also used by youngsters for games. Now during ramzan fasting I see a large number of Muslim workers from nearby areas gathering there to break their fast since some of them are still  working late..many RSS members and even other s bring butter milk in pots, fruits and snacks in the evening and leave it on a table kept on the stage so that they can break their fast  ..it is only Congress and other parties that has a problem with RSS and tarnish their image.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

RSS is disciplined organization. Here every person is welcomed beyond religion and cast.For a lower class person it is almost impossible to be a official bearer of Youth congress but it is possible in RSS.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.