Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

The RSS office is close to my house and on Sundays the various members gather on a ground which they themselves have cleared , built a stage and generally neatened up the place. It is used by everyone who want to host an event ..it is also used by youngsters for games. Now during ramzan fasting I see a large number of Muslim workers from nearby areas gathering there to break their fast since some of them are still  working late..many RSS members and even other s bring butter milk in pots, fruits and snacks in the evening and leave it on a table kept on the stage so that they can break their fast  ..it is only Congress and other parties that has a problem with RSS and tarnish their image.

Many political parties have tarnished the images of RSS to such an extent that the public associate them only with fanatic promotion of Hinduism. Hope Prabav Mukherjee attending the meeting would restore their image

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
anil wrote:

RSS is disciplined organization. Here every person is welcomed beyond religion and cast.For a lower class person it is almost impossible to be a official bearer of Youth congress but it is possible in RSS.

True...in fact Narendra Modi is a perfect example of that, he belongs to the Dalit community but with his own hard work, discipline and determination look where he has come. That is possible only because in RSS meritocracy and personal qualities to lead are more important than belonging to only certain families as in congress.

Talking of discipline, I recently read an account of an incident during 1965 war when the IAF was faced with an extremely difficult situation. The enemy was advancing with speed and there was continuous attack on Srinagar to defend which Indian Army troops had to be landed at Srinagar airport. But the airport was closed as it was covered in snow, it had to be cleared off overnight but the IAF could not find any labourers anywhere. The top brass then thought of RSS and they went to the RSS headquarters where a meeting of top leaders was in progress. The IAF officers presented their predicament to the RSS leaders and asked them if they could help find labourers to clear the airfield. The RSS leaders asked them how many men were required to which the answer they got was around 150 would be enough. The RSS leader (I think it was Arjunji) said he would give them 600 men (all RSS volunteers) and within 45 minutes after the call went out, all promised 600 men were assembled outside the RSS headquarters. The IAF was requested to only arrange transport for the men to the airfield. Work started at 1:30 am in the early hours of morning and at the break of the first light, it was cleared off snow completely when the first aircraft carried about 300 soldiers landed on the Srinagar airport. RSS didn't stop at that, but without going home to take rest, the men helped build a much needed extra runaway for immediate use.

That is the discipline which the country needs and which is lacking in every other organisation.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, jabeen, anil, usha manohar, Arunima Singh

RSS is a patriot national organization. It works for welfare of people irrespective of religion. Parties like Congress wear the garb of pseudoseculpseudo for political brownies. They have done enough to tarnish the image of such organization and call them as Hindu terrorists.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:

RSS is disciplined organization. Here every person is welcomed beyond religion and cast.For a lower class person it is almost impossible to be a official bearer of Youth congress but it is possible in RSS.

True...in fact Narendra Modi is a perfect example of that, he belongs to the Dalit community but with his own hard work, discipline and determination look where he has come. That is possible only because in RSS meritocracy and personal qualities to lead are more important than belonging to only certain families as in congress.

Talking of discipline, I recently read an account of an incident during 1965 war when the IAF was faced with an extremely difficult situation. The enemy was advancing with speed and there was continuous attack on Srinagar to defend which Indian Army troops had to be landed at Srinagar airport. But the airport was closed as it was covered in snow, it had to be cleared off overnight but the IAF could not find any labourers anywhere. The top brass then thought of RSS and they went to the RSS headquarters where a meeting of top leaders was in progress. The IAF officers presented their predicament to the RSS leaders and asked them if they could help find labourers to clear the airfield. The RSS leaders asked them how many men were required to which the answer they got was around 150 would be enough. The RSS leader (I think it was Arjunji) said he would give them 600 men (all RSS volunteers) and within 45 minutes after the call went out, all promised 600 men were assembled outside the RSS headquarters. The IAF was requested to only arrange transport for the men to the airfield. Work started at 1:30 am in the early hours of morning and at the break of the first light, it was cleared off snow completely when the first aircraft carried about 300 soldiers landed on the Srinagar airport. RSS didn't stop at that, but without going home to take rest, the men helped build a much needed extra runaway for immediate use.

That is the discipline which the country needs and which is lacking in every other organisation.

Thanks, Kalyani for sharing it. On other congress have not culture of serving. If you wants to Know more about it read autobiography of Gandi, Experience with truth.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh

There is no doubt about RSS's nationality and disciplined behavior but the congress and communists are afraid of their organizational abilities.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

There is no doubt about RSS's nationality and disciplined behavior but the congress and communists are afraid of their organizational abilities.

You and me know it, but for congress and other so called secular parties RSS is fascist. On tweeter one congress leader post a picture of RSS worker with Hittler and tried to prove that RSS had connection with Hitter. One day this person post picture of Subhas Chander Bose with Hittler and said that boss was a fascist.

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

You and me know it, but for congress and other so called secular parties RSS is fascist. On tweeter one congress leader post a picture of RSS worker with Hittler and tried to prove that RSS had connection with Hitter. One day this person post picture of Subhas Chander Bose with Hittler and said that boss was a fascist.

That is because Netaji did try to seek help from Hitler to help oust British from the country, but what he did was from purely nationalistic point of view, his utmost thought only was freedom for country from foreign intruders. Whereas the congressis who are labeling him as fascists are the ones that went into Pakistan and openly asked for help to take Modi down. They are the true fascists not RSS or Netaji.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

It is comical to see the Congress doing a U turn after Pranab Mukherjee spoke. It also shows their mindset, double standard and blind worship of the family. While everyone knows that both Nehru and Indira Gandhi had attended the RSS function , no one from the Congress party dare question them because they are beyond questioning.

Coming back to Pranab Mukherjee s speech , it was not too long and to the point . He being a seasoned politician and a mature being spoke his mind out without any hesitation. Both Congress and other Political parties including BJP need to introspect because he highlighted certain very valid points..

We may argue, agree, may not agree... but we can't deny the essential prevalence of multiplicity of opinion..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

It is comical to see the Congress doing a U turn after Pranab Mukherjee spoke. It also shows their mindset, double standard and blind worship of the family. While everyone knows that both Nehru and Indira Gandhi had attended the RSS function , no one from the Congress party dare question them because they are beyond questioning.

Coming back to Pranab Mukherjee s speech , it was not too long and to the point . He being a seasoned politician and a mature being spoke his mind out without any hesitation. Both Congress and other Political parties including BJP need to introspect because he highlighted certain very valid points..

We may argue, agree, may not agree... but we can't deny the essential prevalence of multiplicity of opinion..

The problem with congress is that they hate Hindus so much that they will do anything to tarnish the image of people who are pro-Hindus or want to do good for Hindus, and hence will never share a common platform with RSS, but they have no problem coming together with those organisations and people who are openly openly antinational in their tendencies and philosophy such as the Maoists, insurgents, Hurriyats and what not! Hence the criticism for Mukherjee.

Pranab Mukherjee's speech was a sensible one and reflected the seasoned politician he is. It also reflected the dignity and maturity of a senior politician. He put Nationality above every identity and did advocate for one nation, one law, one flag. He signed off with "Jai Hind" and "Vande Matram".

So a slap on Congress...who put community above nationality and who promised a separate flag for Karnataka.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.