Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Right from bofors scandal 30 years back many such cases have come but except for fodder scam and Lalu jail term nothing happened.

MG Singh wrote:

Right from bofors scandal 30 years back many such cases have come but except for fodder scam and Lalu jail term nothing happened.

Yes agreed, Indian Judiciary system is too much slow, it is reason that people have not any fear of law. Om Prakash Chhotal and his son is also jailed.

Although the number of scandals which are exposed are more related to congress party but we cannot say the BJP is clean. Currently I live in Maharashtra which has BJP government and in my locality,the BJP MP has huge land in his name. In every housing society he owns at least 10 apartments. 

Corruption is rampant and there are scams being pulled off by many.

As far as corruption is concerned, no political party in this country gets a clean chit. Such political stunts keep happening but no body is punished. Cases continue for lifetime. All politicians stay hand in gloves and do not want to punish anyone. Everything is done with election and winning votes. National interest and talks around it is just a lip service.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Indeed our Country seeks patriotism & peace through lip service but on ground reality there is nothing much of a change that is visible. Caste based reservation, corruption, Land Mafia, evading taxes, giving large loans without good process check to large industrialists, fake & TRP obsessed media, etc. The list is long & may be permanent. No Political party's big people will be under any trouble. All hype of media. Background work will always be strong & silent to curb the voice of the justice.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Arunima Singh wrote:

As far as corruption is concerned, no political party in this country gets a clean chit. Such political stunts keep happening but no body is punished. Cases continue for lifetime. All politicians stay hand in gloves and do not want to punish anyone. Everything is done with election and winning votes. National interest and talks around it is just a lip service.

All parties are corrupt in India some less or more. In Rajasthan BJP  government is corrupt one. In coming election its defeat is certain.

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

All parties are corrupt in India some less or more. In Rajasthan BJP  government is corrupt one. In coming election its defeat is certain.

It is heading towards defeat. But the question is there a cleaner party to vote it out. It is illfate of citizens. 

epraneeth77 wrote:

Indeed our Country seeks patriotism & peace through lip service but on ground reality there is nothing much of a change that is visible. Caste based reservation, corruption, Land Mafia, evading taxes, giving large loans without good process check to large industrialists, fake & TRP obsessed media, etc. The list is long & may be permanent. No Political party's big people will be under any trouble. All hype of media. Background work will always be strong & silent to curb the voice of the justice.

I totally agree with you. Now with 2019 elections around, Robert Vadra is again in news but let us see what happens in reality. The news will slowly die and again come up out of nowhere. All seems like a brain wash. All corpse will be dug and they will play over sentiments of people ....be it 1984 riots or reservation.

epraneeth77 wrote:

I totally agree with you. Now with 2019 elections around, Robert Vadra is again in news but let us see what happens in reality. The news will slowly die and again come up out of nowhere. All seems like a brain wash. All corpse will be dug and they will play over sentiments of people ....be it 1984 riots or reservation.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.