There is a limit to how far one can go in appeasement and Communal bias. Mehbooba Mufti seems to be taking it to a different level altogether. Once again brings to focus what the state of our nation would be if there is Muslim majority in other states as well. Do they care for secularism and democracy? While stone pelters have been targetting defense personnels and even tourists , we don't get to hear any of them being caught and punished but when army targets them with reason , all hell breaks loose. That is the way law works in the valley.. in the recent incident that took place on Friday , the Army Jawans have been booked but what about the violent stop e pelters who targeted the army Jeep which had no other go but run over a few of these terrorists who were pelting stones at them and blocking the road. ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We really are found wanted on this front. The stone pelters should be treated on par with traitors and shot at site. Army will take matters in its own hands if the current situataion goes on. What the heck has Ramadan got to do with terrorism? 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Mufti and Abbdula family both are not loyal for India. They are interested only to rule in Kashmir. It is enough, patience is the limit. It is better for country not to examine limit of Indian's army patience. After all they are also human being.

Thank you said by: suni51

What is happening there is so disgusting and worrying. Where are the liberals who talk of human rights for stone pelters and terrorists? They do not seem to be worried about human rights of soldiers in the valley. When Lalit Gogoi tied one of these a*/-#@#s to his jeep, all of them were out crying hoarse but they do not seem to think that the soldiers are human too.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Now Gogoi has already been framed with a well planed conspiracy by the local police in collaboration with a local girl and the funny part in the matter is that we cannot realize it. 

suni51 wrote:

Now Gogoi has already been framed with a well planed conspiracy by the local police in collaboration with a local girl and the funny part in the matter is that we cannot realize it. 

Yes Sunil, that is what makes our country so sad! People who SHOULD be trusted are the ones targetted and persecuted while those who should be punished are trusted and followed! Same thing is happening with Modi too now, just because he is doing all he can for the country, he is being targetted and called a chameleon!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
suni51 wrote:

Apparently he has been let off since there was no charge against him, am sure it is the secular brigade which made all the noise  ..

http://m.greaterkashmir.com/news/front-page/no-case-made-against-gogoi-in-hotel-incident-police-tells-court/286813.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Apparently he has been let off since there was no charge against him, am sure it is the secular brigade which made all the noise  ..

http://m.greaterkashmir.com/news/front-page/no-case-made-against-gogoi-in-hotel-incident-police-tells-court/286813.html

Evil people will do what can they do.When we know it very will it is our duty to be careful. It is well know that some Kashmiri is against army, so army must be careful.

Today on both Times Now and Republic TV there is an  exposure about Hurriyat and separatists and a stone pelter questioning and blaming them..

I saw that a man asking questions about different standards for separatists' leaders and common public of Kashmir. And also saw that a 10-12 year old boy throwing stones on our forces. When will the government take its cease-fire back?

suni51 wrote:

We really are found wanted on this front. The stone pelters should be treated on par with traitors and shot at site. Army will take matters in its own hands if the current situataion goes on. What the heck has Ramadan got to do with terrorism? 

Shooting at sites will be too much but actions need to be taken against the stone pelters. Whenever the public pelt stones, FIR are lodged against unidentified stone pelters but after few days the case are dismissed after some understanding. This has made them very bold. How come the stone pelters are always unidentified? With so many videos and images available on internet, if the police are serious they can easily identify some of the pelters and take actions against them. Once action is taken, the problem of stone pelting ll automatically reduce. 

As for Omar Abdullah, I am surprised that he has the nerve to blame the army. Did he expect the army to stand still and let the public pelt stone at them? They were only trying to survive a hostile situation. 

Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.