Prakash Ambedkar, grandson of Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar, used disgusting and abusive language with a reporter of Times Now, when he was asked a question whether he was a Maoist. Police have recovered several letters written by congress leaders and Maoists in which one letter clearly addresses Prakash Ambedkar as Comrade and the question was a reference to that comment. He got very angry at this and started his abusive tirade, he being an educated person, an advocate and until now, made loud claims about freedom of speech and expression, is the one who started abusing the reporter. Watch the video.

http://www.timesnownews.com/india/article/bhima-koregaon-arrests-prakash-ambedkar-threatens-times-now-senior-editor-anand-narasimhan-watch/237061

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It style o f trapped person to speak nonsense. Indeed they have not any reply of allegation. With loud and nonsense speaking they tried to press.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Not only this but every channel is facing the same from different political leaders of all parties. They use such a language that you wish either you threw your TV out of the window or go kick the person where he deserves it best. I have been watching such people for last few years especially since the present government came in power and the opposition trying their caste, sub-caste card regularly. By the way what are the credentials of people like 2nd and third generation of powerful leaders of the past era? I do not want to mention the names but you just check the list and you will see everything clearly. Communists are out to destroy this country in collaboration with like minded parties. 

By the way, did you listen about Rona Wilson just caught from Puna?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

anil wrote:

It style o f trapped person to speak nonsense. Indeed they have not any reply of allegation. With loud and nonsense speaking they tried to press.

Every person has a style of speaking and people do lose heads when they get angry or are opposed by others. However, it does not mean that one should abuse others using the choices of curse words, that too on National TV. It is glaringly clear that the quality of politicians has gone down so drastically that now they do not even talk in a respectful manner to each other. Sad state of affairs.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A good leader would maintain his dignity in every circumstances. His using abusive languages in the national television just goes to show that he doesn't has respect for anyone else. Its really disgusting. 

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:

Every person has a style of speaking and people do lose heads when they get angry or are opposed by others. However, it does not mean that one should abuse others using the choices of curse words, that too on National TV. It is glaringly clear that the quality of politicians has gone down so drastically that now they do not even talk in a respectful manner to each other. Sad state of affairs.

Politics is these days are not means of service to people. It is profession and means of earning of politicians.They wants to continue this source of earning at every cost. It is main cause that their attitude is like competitor. Any facilities they get once don;t want quit these. Residence of Ex CM of state is example of it. for it order was give by supreme court. Politician are harvesting crops with the name of Dr. Amebedkar, it is the reason of frustration of his family member. Today you me how much know about Gandhi's 3 son's family.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.