It has been an alliance that has been uncomfortable for BJP because of Mehbooba Muftis attitude towards the terror outfits, seperatists and stone pelters. According to BJP Mehbooba Mufti had been warned by the Center to control law and order since she was the home minister in the state but she never cared and failed to share many sensitive information about terrorists with the army and the ruling BJP leaders. All in all it seems to be a god move since the army gets more power now rather than the restricted power that Mehbooba Mufti had subjected them to...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Even the people supporting blindly were getting irritated and uncomfortable with what was going on in Kashmir. The ceasefire was totally uncalled for as well demoralizing to not only for the army men but the common citizens of this country. I say good riddance from this unethical or uncomfortable alliance.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
suni51 wrote:

Even the people supporting blindly were getting irritated and uncomfortable with what was going on in Kashmir. The ceasefire was totally uncalled for as well demoralizing to not only for the army men but the common citizens of this country. I say good riddance from this unethical or uncomfortable alliance.  

They should have done it much before, however , better late than never ...when you think of all the lives of those army men that were sacrificed in the valley , you wonder whether the politicians care at all?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think it was a good call and should have been taken a long back. Kashmir needs to be under control of Army and terrorists, separatists and stone pelters needs a tough handling. It was a much needed call in National Interest.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Indirectly J&K have BJP government. It is now duty and responsibility of BJP to Improve situation in Kashmir. It is well know fact that NC and PDP both have soft corner for separtists.

anil wrote:

Indirectly J&K have BJP government. It is now duty and responsibility of BJP to Improve situation in Kashmir. It is well know fact that NC and PDP both have soft corner for separtists.

It is governor rule and now the onus lies on army to control the situation. 

Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

Very naive approach. The army cannot control the situation until there is political will. Who will give the order to strike on the terror camps in POK and Pak Punjab? That means full-scale war!

The BJP has wasted 3 precious years and allowed the situation to deteriorate. Talk of the army having a free hand is not true. India must build up military might but decades of neglect by both BJP and Congress is not going to make the Indian army the most potent force in Asia. Modi and BJP are GUILTY of sanctioning the LOWEST percent of GDP for defense after independence. Even Nehru did better.

MG Singh wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

Very naive approach. The army cannot control the situation until there is political will. Who will give the order to strike on the terror camps in POK and Pak Punjab? That means full-scale war!

I agree with you that army can not control the situation until there is a political will. But with PDP out as it had soft corner for separatists, the situation for army will improve.

Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

Army can't take any action without order of government. PDP government had sympathy with separist, so government excuse 11000 stone throwers. No doubt army will work better than earlier.

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

Army can't take any action without order of government. PDP government had sympathy with separist, so government excuse 11000 stone throwers. No doubt army will work better than earlier.

Yes the army will work better than earlier with less hindrance from PDP like parties that sympathize with separatists. However, it is true that a political will is needed to support army.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.