Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is interesting to hear the various reactions coming from political parties and one can see how confused they are because to the opposition what matters most is to show BJP and Mr Modi in poor light no matter what . In their hurry to score points they go to any length , even abusing the Indian army like it was done today by the Congress party leader Ghulam Nabi Azad , today..

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/army-operations-kill-more-civilians-than-terrorists-ghulam-nabi-azad/articleshow/64672834.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:

It is interesting to hear the various reactions coming from political parties and one can see how confused they are because to the opposition what matters most is to show BJP and Mr Modi in poor light no matter what . In their hurry to score points they go to any length , even abusing the Indian army like it was done today by the Congress party leader Ghulam Nabi Azad , today..

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/army-operations-kill-more-civilians-than-terrorists-ghulam-nabi-azad/articleshow/64672834.cms

A Addict person became made if have not opiate. It is condition of congress. Power is opiate for congress so member of its is speaking like a mad person. Digvijay Singh, Aiyar now looking third is Ajad. If civilian are killing in Kashmir, are forces are not responsible for it. They are working as cover of terrorists.

usha manohar wrote:

They can go to any extent. Their political interest is above National interest. Knowingly or unknowingly they are scoring negative points in their attempt to show Modi in a poor light.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

They can go to any extent. Their political interest is above National interest. Knowingly or unknowingly they are scoring negative points in their attempt to show Modi in a poor light.

Yes they are going, Congress leaders helping separists more that Pakistan. Read it one more nonsense of congress leader

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/106833/06230225270205/0/map/tabs-1/2018-06-23%2000:00:00/41/11/text/

Now it is free for all PDP and BJP blaming each other ...I feel that BJP sat on the issue far too long and has broken off now just to get political mileage..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Now it is free for all PDP and BJP blaming each other ...I feel that BJP sat on the issue far too long and has broken off now just to get political mileage..

Yes they should have done it a long time back but perhaps they waited for right political timing. 

Now Operation ALL OUT by army is making all news headlines. Now let's wait and watch what is the outcome. Meanwhile political mud slinging continues and people who support stone pelters are coming up with Human Rights drama. 

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes they should have done it a long time back but perhaps they waited for right political timing. 

Now Operation ALL OUT by army is making all news headlines. Now let's wait and watch what is the outcome. Meanwhile political mud slinging continues and people who support stone pelters are coming up with Human Rights drama. 

Yes one congress leader said that terrorist also have human rights. For these peoples terrorists, stone pelters and sepatista have human right but all other citizen including arm forces have not any human rights. 

BJP has took a stern step in the right direction to facilitate stringent actions against Anti Indians & Terrorist outfits. This is a welcome sign in kashmir. Now people will be taught lessons for life that the government does not back to go out of power if it is in the interest of Nation. Jai Hind!

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes one congress leader said that terrorist also have human rights. For these peoples terrorists, stone pelters and sepatista have human right but all other citizen including arm forces have not any human rights. 

Congress always showed pro terrorist and pro separatists approach. They have said disgusting things to demoralize our army in the past too. 

epraneeth77 wrote:

BJP has took a stern step in the right direction to facilitate stringent actions against Anti Indians & Terrorist outfits. This is a welcome sign in kashmir. Now people will be taught lessons for life that the government does not back to go out of power if it is in the interest of Nation. Jai Hind!

But it much late. Situation in Kashmir is differ than other state of country. They never vote to BJP in Kashmir valley. Solution on this problem is in removing section 370 so more Hindus can settled in valley.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.