Opposition put no confidence motion against BJP government. It will proved how much opposition is united.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Sonia Gandhi has challenged and said that they have the numbers to defeat BJP , let us wait and watch whether she is right or prove once again to have put her foot in the mouth like she did once before..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I do not think that they have numbers. Anyway, this is a good floor test for the upcoming election in 2019. Lets wait and watch the drama unfold on Friday.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

How come now all of a sudden she has the numbers to defeat BJP?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

BJD walks out of the Parliament and Shiv Sena chose to abstain. What magic Sonia has now to gather numbers? No confidence motion works if it is a coalition government. It is not so effective for a government with majority and people mandate. She again turns out to be a political joker. 

usha manohar wrote:

Sonia Gandhi has challenged and said that they have the numbers to defeat BJP , let us wait and watch whether she is right or prove once again to have put her foot in the mouth like she did once before..

Once RG said that if Modi allowed him to speak in Praliament 15 minuts, than here will be an earthquake, vibration in earth. Now congrees have 38 minutes to speak, RG have more than 15 minute. I am waiting and afraid what happen if here is an earthquake. Are you waiting for it.Laughing

Arunima Singh wrote:

I do not think that they have numbers. Anyway, this is a good floor test for the upcoming election in 2019. Lets wait and watch the drama unfold on Friday.

Oh... you try to understand, She is confused many time because she have problem with Hindi. Looking she is confused again that she have enough majority to win motion.

Already the situation in Karnataka is not so good & they claim that they are having numbers at their end, don't know how to believe.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

Already the situation in Karnataka is not so good & they claim that they are having numbers at their end, don't know how to believe.

From a coalition of convenience, it has turned into poisonous coalition in Karnataka. Now at national front the mahagathbandhan has turned into a mockery. It is a big RaGa drama catching the attention of Nation and media. His wink has got really viral and so has his hug to PM Modi.

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar

Rahul Gandhi seems to be degrading as a politician and a human being ...  the whole exercise of no confidence mition in itself was a wasted effort by the Congress party and other opposition parties ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I always thought RG as a child in a big body and he has proved it beyond any doubt yesterday. He is a bundle of lies as the French government has conveyed that Rafael deal is secret immediately after Rahul talked about it in the parliament. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.