Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

They totally asked for it! grinningjoy What was Sonia thinking when she proposed the no confidence motion! I was watching the live telecast while Modi was making his speech, and the only thing that stood out glaringly was how stupid the Congress people were behaving and the totally rude way in which TDP members kept chanting loudly trying to disturb Modi, no sense absolutely that he is the Premier of one of the largest democracy and that he should be allowed to speak uninterruptedly.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Let us wait and watch. This will be interesting to see the outcome.

Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

Let us wait and watch. This will be interesting to see the outcome.

It is over so nothing to wait and watch except see the long time impact of the whole episode on the political scenario

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

I always thought RG as a child in a big body and he has proved it beyond any doubt yesterday. He is a bundle of lies as the French government has conveyed that Rafael deal is secret immediately after Rahul talked about it in the parliament. 

He is perfect liar and dramabazz. He said that KFC owner was running a small hotel(Bhabha) and inventor of Coco Cola was a lime water seller. I never understand why people of India is following him.

suni51 wrote:

I always thought RG as a child in a big body and he has proved it beyond any doubt yesterday. He is a bundle of lies as the French government has conveyed that Rafael deal is secret immediately after Rahul talked about it in the parliament. 

Children are innocent and truthful and he is none of them. Yes he is irresponsible and one who refuses to grow up and own his mistakes and learn. i somehow feel that he is always drunk on something...power, family status or something..

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Children are innocent and truthful and he is none of them. Yes he is irresponsible and one who refuses to grow up and own his mistakes and learn. i somehow feel that he is always drunk on something...power, family status or something..

True....and they are touting his speech in the parliament as one of the best and he himself then went ahead and spoilt it all by going and hugging Modi suddenly and then back on his seat, winking audaciously at his people! That really took the straw!joy

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

True....and they are touting his speech in the parliament as one of the best and he himself then went ahead and spoilt it all by going and hugging Modi suddenly and then back on his seat, winking audaciously at his people! That really took the straw!joy

And after this flop show of No confidence motion, I doubt who are his people. We can clearly see the mahagathbandhan falling apart before they could actually stand together.grinning

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

And after this flop show of No confidence motion, I doubt who are his people. We can clearly see the mahagathbandhan falling apart before they could actually stand together.grinning

Other opposition parties wants to go with congress because they know that it is impossible for them to defeat Modi and BJP alone. But they also know what whole nation know that, Rahul Gandhi is an incompetent person..

The latest news on RG hugging Modi says that RG did it on suggestion of a TANTRIK. He was suggested to go touch the PM seat as soon as he finished his speech in parliament to increase his chances to become the next PM of India. 

https://www.indiatvnews.com/politics/national-rahul-gandhi-hugged-pm-modi-on-directions-of-a-tantrik-congress-habitual-follower-of-tantriks-bjp-leader-bagga-read-full-interview-454415

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Arunima Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

It is going to fall sooner than anyone could have thought. Just today, there is a statement by Tejpratap Yadav that the candidate for PM will be decided by all the parties together and that RG will not be the sole candidate while congres has made it clear earlier that the only candidate for PM's post will be RG!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.