Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

The latest news on RG hugging Modi says that RG did it on suggestion of a TANTRIK. He was suggested to go touch the PM seat as soon as he finished his speech in parliament to increase his chances to become the next PM of India. 

https://www.indiatvnews.com/politics/national-rahul-gandhi-hugged-pm-modi-on-directions-of-a-tantrik-congress-habitual-follower-of-tantriks-bjp-leader-bagga-read-full-interview-454415

Could be very well true ! But how come the seculars and so-called progressive liberals are now silent on this? Isn't this supposed to be a superstition which is supposed be the sole attribute of saffron nationalists? grimacing

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I always thought RG as a child in a big body and he has proved it beyond any doubt yesterday. He is a bundle of lies as the French government has conveyed that Rafael deal is secret immediately after Rahul talked about it in the parliament. 

Children are innocent and truthful and he is none of them. Yes he is irresponsible and one who refuses to grow up and own his mistakes and learn. i somehow feel that he is always drunk on something...power, family status or something..

True....and they are touting his speech in the parliament as one of the best and he himself then went ahead and spoilt it all by going and hugging Modi suddenly and then back on his seat, winking audaciously at his people! That really took the straw!joy

And after this flop show of No confidence motion, I doubt who are his people. We can clearly see the mahagathbandhan falling apart before they could actually stand together.grinning

Other opposition parties wants to go with congress because they know that it is impossible for them to defeat Modi and BJP alone. But they also know what whole nation know that, Rahul Gandhi is an incompetent person..

Now they have come out for Mamta and Mayawati as PM candidated for the coalition government. Let's wait and watch for more political drama in coming future.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

suni51 wrote:

The latest news on RG hugging Modi says that RG did it on suggestion of a TANTRIK. He was suggested to go touch the PM seat as soon as he finished his speech in parliament to increase his chances to become the next PM of India. 

https://www.indiatvnews.com/politics/national-rahul-gandhi-hugged-pm-modi-on-directions-of-a-tantrik-congress-habitual-follower-of-tantriks-bjp-leader-bagga-read-full-interview-454415

OMG!! if it is to be believed. They accused Modi of taking the country backward by following hinduism and yoga. What about this?? He is definitely not taking us forward by following a tantrik.

Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

OMG!! if it is to be believed. They accused Modi of taking the country backward by following hinduism and yoga. What about this?? He is definitely not taking us forward by following a tantrik.

This is what they are - total hypocrites! First they accused Modi of being pro-Hindu and now on the face of 2019 elections they have already started trying to appear Hindus themselves, RG already did that during gujarat elections! This only proves that they are two-faced slimy snakes!

Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Arunima@ blaming other is easy task. Indeed most of politicians believe and follow Tantric, Ojha Pandit Molvi. One I visited at residence of Buta Singh, congress leader, there I saw Lal baba. In fact Sikh are not believed in these peoples.

Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I always thought RG as a child in a big body and he has proved it beyond any doubt yesterday. He is a bundle of lies as the French government has conveyed that Rafael deal is secret immediately after Rahul talked about it in the parliament. 

Children are innocent and truthful and he is none of them. Yes he is irresponsible and one who refuses to grow up and own his mistakes and learn. i somehow feel that he is always drunk on something...power, family status or something..

True....and they are touting his speech in the parliament as one of the best and he himself then went ahead and spoilt it all by going and hugging Modi suddenly and then back on his seat, winking audaciously at his people! That really took the straw!joy

And after this flop show of No confidence motion, I doubt who are his people. We can clearly see the mahagathbandhan falling apart before they could actually stand together.grinning

Other opposition parties wants to go with congress because they know that it is impossible for them to defeat Modi and BJP alone. But they also know what whole nation know that, Rahul Gandhi is an incompetent person..

Now they have come out for Mamta and Mayawati as PM candidated for the coalition government. Let's wait and watch for more political drama in coming future.

Not only two every and each chief of coalition parties are candidate of PM, even they can won only one seat in election.

Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Not surprise that the names of other potential candidates are being suggested. By now, other political parties must have realized that by projecting an immature person like Rahul Gandhi as future Prime Minister they have very less chance of winning elections. Mamata and Mayawati though are also controversial politicians.

Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

It may or may not be true. As the interview was based on just a hear say. But if it true, it just goes to show how much ambitious and immature Rahul Gandhi really is. It will be foolish to trust someone like him with the big responsibility of running a nation.

jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

It may or may not be true. As the interview was based on just a hear say. But if it true, it just goes to show how much ambitious and immature Rahul Gandhi really is. It will be foolish to trust someone like him with the big responsibility of running a nation.

That is true Jabeen. Although even if what they say regarding the tantrik is not true, still Rahul Gandhi is not at all competent to run a small office, forget about running a country!

Thank you said by: jabeen
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

That is true Jabeen. Although even if what they say regarding the tantrik is not true, still Rahul Gandhi is not at all competent to run a small office, forget about running a country!

He should choose to learn under some good leaders in Congress and groom himself for few years. But he chooses his family pedestal to launch himself as a party chief and doom himself as well as the party. 

Thank you said by: jabeen
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.