Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Knowing the kind of political opposition we have , I doubt if Rahul Gandhi will ever be allowed to become the PM , even if they manage to win. If the UPA with Congress majority wins then he could hope to become the PM , which as of now seems highly unlikely. But , together with other political parties they will keep destabilizing the society , looking for every minor opportunity to abuse Modi and the Central govt which is bad enough..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Knowing the kind of political opposition we have , I doubt if Rahul Gandhi will ever be allowed to become the PM , even if they manage to win. If the UPA with Congress majority wins then he could hope to become the PM , which as of now seems highly unlikely. But , together with other political parties they will keep destabilizing the society , looking for every minor opportunity to abuse Modi and the Central govt which is bad enough.

Forget stabilization of country and society if nation will have congress alliance government. It will be temporary government for one or two year. But it is certain that country will be back for 20 years.

I feel that this was just to see if the parties are united to fight the elections against BJP next year.

Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

I feel that this was just to see if the parties are united to fight the elections against BJP next year.

Yes we must be wait. but it is opinion that most of parties are united, because they have not any other option. It may be possible that Rahul will forget  PM post , only to defeat BJP.

usha manohar wrote:
Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

Let us wait and watch. This will be interesting to see the outcome.

It is over so nothing to wait and watch except see the long time impact of the whole episode on the political scenario

That's right. I feel the same. Long time impact would be crucial.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.