General election in Pakistan almost completed. Counting is also finished. Former cricketer Imran Khan's party is biggest party although he have not clear majority. It is almost final that Imran will be PM of Pakistan. It is general opinion that he will  shadow PM. He work as per wishes of Pakistan army.Means no scope of healthy relation with India. What is your opinion?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Let's wait and watch... there was not a single government in Pakistan which had no pressure from Pakistani Army. Let's see how Imran deals with India related issues or cope up with the pressure. His latest speech indicates he wants business with India before Kashmir issue.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Imran not just is influenced by the party which is not surprising at all, but he does have very good relations with the ISI too and immediately after it was evident that he will be the next PM, he has started talking about Kashmir and Kashmir issues!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

suni51 wrote:

Let's wait and watch... there was not a single government in Pakistan which had no pressure from Pakistani Army. Let's see how Imran deals with India related issues or cope up with the pressure. His latest speech indicates he wants business with India before Kashmir issue.

Wait and watch in our hand.. It is better for countries if they improve their relation.  But I don't have any hope

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Imran not just is influenced by the party which is not surprising at all, but he does have very good relations with the ISI too and immediately after it was evident that he will be the next PM, he has started talking about Kashmir and Kashmir issues!

Kashmir is dearest melody of Pakistan leaders and army. conflict with India is life line of Pakistan's army.

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Kashmir is dearest melody of Pakistan leaders and army. conflict with India is life line of Pakistan's army.

True...that is why all leaders who get elected have to keep the issue burning if they want to remain in power because power is given to them only at the mercy of the army.

Though he is elected , he is more like a face of Pakistani army. I do not think he can be independent player leaving the Army. I think he is going to walk on the sword and if he displeases army, he might face the consequences. But for sure, he is pro taliban and pro ISI

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Though he is elected , he is more like a face of Pakistani army. I do not think he can be independent player leaving the Army. I think he is going to walk on the sword and if he displeases army, he might face the consequences. But for sure, he is pro taliban and pro ISI

He is clever person, he will never do any deed which displeases army of Pakistan. We all must be appreciate Pakistan, voters who so no to most wants terrorist, Said Hafiz, he and his party could not win a single seat.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

True...that is why all leaders who get elected have to keep the issue burning if they want to remain in power because power is given to them only at the mercy of the army.

It is amazing to see the kind of passion the Pakistani s feel for Kashmir. According to most of them it is theirs and India is occupying it illegally  ..no matter how illogical it sounds they stick to their argument. They say under the Mughaks it was one big empire and they have the right to decide not the British nor people of Hindustan who anyway got a nation if tbeir own because the Mughals and the British helped them .. honestly ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

It is amazing to see the kind of passion the Pakistani s feel for Kashmir. According to most of them it is theirs and India is occupying it illegally  ..no matter how illogical it sounds they stick to their argument. They say under the Mughaks it was one big empire and they have the right to decide not the British nor people of Hindustan who anyway got a nation if tbeir own because the Mughals and the British helped them .. honestly ! 

No doubt the outcome of years of brainwashing these people that they are through and through Muslims while the truth is that all of Afghanistan and Pakistan was originally Hindu. At least Afghanistan turned Buddhist a few centuries ago before converting to Islam but Pakistan was still Hindu then too. Yet they refuse to believe that they were Hindus once upon a time! 

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

No doubt the outcome of years of brainwashing these people that they are through and through Muslims while the truth is that all of Afghanistan and Pakistan was originally Hindu. At least Afghanistan turned Buddhist a few centuries ago before converting to Islam but Pakistan was still Hindu then too. Yet they refuse to believe that they were Hindus once upon a time! 

You Kalyani@ are about Muslim of Pakistan that they were not accepting it that sometime they are Hindu, but Muslim of India are also not accepting that they were Hindu. Most of Indian Muslim converts their religion to became a Muslim.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.