Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In Indian sub continent, the Mughal rule lasted for over 300 years until the British took over. So for the present generation of minorities both Muslim and Christian it is not relevant although there is no doubt about their Hindu ancestry. As long as they remain patriotic and put the nation before their rugious beliefs it does not matter and that's where the brainwashing by their leaders begins. From what I see both put religion above everything else and keep their religious identity intact ...this is why bringing in Uniform Civil.Code is very essential as also scrapping article 370 , which gives special status to Kashmir.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In the issue continent , the Mughal rule lasted for over 300 years until the British took over. So for the present generation of minorities both Muslim and Christian it is not relevant although there is no doubt about their Hindu ancestry. As long as they remain patriotic and put  nation before their religious beliefs it does not matter and that's where the brainwashing by their leaders begins. From what I see both put religion above everything else to keep their "religious identity " intact ...this is why bringing in Uniform Civil.Code is very essential as also scrapping article 370 , which gives special status to Kashmir. Then we can call ourselves truly secular and democratic

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

In the issue continent , the Mughal rule lasted for over 300 years until the British took over. So for the present generation of minorities both Muslim and Christian it is not relevant although there is no doubt about their Hindu ancestry. As long as they remain patriotic and put  nation before their religious beliefs it does not matter and that's where the brainwashing by their leaders begins. From what I see both put religion above everything else to keep their "religious identity " intact ...this is why bringing in Uniform Civil.Code is very essential as also scrapping article 370 , which gives special status to Kashmir. Then we can call ourselves truly secular and democratic

That is a valid point. Following any religion is not problematic in a secular country , But the problem arises when nationality takes a back seat and religious identity becomes the driver. This has to be nipped off and discouraged at all cost. Minority appeasement is actually a slap on the face of democracy and secularism.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

usha manohar wrote:

In Indian sub continent, the Mughal rule lasted for over 300 years until the British took over. So for the present generation of minorities both Muslim and Christian it is not relevant although there is no doubt about their Hindu ancestry. As long as they remain patriotic and put the nation before their rugious beliefs it does not matter and that's where the brainwashing by their leaders begins. From what I see both put religion above everything else and keep their religious identity intact ...this is why bringing in Uniform Civil.Code is very essential as also scrapping article 370 , which gives special status to Kashmir.

It is problem that these community never accept it that they are Indian, for them they are Indian Muslim and Indian Christian. It is the reason that they say no to Bandeymatram. I think you@ Usha aware with current issue of abolishing of section 35-A. Read it

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/136113/08060145450858/0/map/tabs-1/2018-08-06%2000:00:00/41/1/text/

As per the statements which he has been giving in media with respect to Kashmir, it is surely not pointing towards friendly relations with India. Rest only time can tell.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is problem that these community never accept it that they are Indian, for them they are Indian Muslim and Indian Christian. It is the reason that they say no to Bandeymatram. I think you@ Usha aware with current issue of abolishing of section 35-A. Read it

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/136113/08060145450858/0/map/tabs-1/2018-08-06%2000:00:00/41/1/text/

Now these political leaders like Mehbooba and Omar are trying to take political advantage over the issue of Articel 35 A and just trying to unsettle the people and misguide them as usual. Kashmir should be integrated into Indian without any special status.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

arjun sai wrote:

As per the statements which he has been giving in media with respect to Kashmir, it is surely not pointing towards friendly relations with India. Rest only time can tell.

It is well known fact hate for India is life line of Pakistani politicians. Hate for India is in gens of Pakistan.

Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Now these political leaders like Mehbooba and Omar are trying to take political advantage over the issue of Articel 35 A and just trying to unsettle the people and misguide them as usual. Kashmir should be integrated into Indian without any special status.

Abolishing special status of J&K is hard job but not impossible. Strong political will power  needed for it. Condition of Kashmir is not peaceful. It may possible that if Indian government will take  hard decision, some more unrest is possible. We must be remember that every big task wants its cost and sacrifice as well.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.