The death of Karunanidhi definitely brings void in the politics of Tamil Nadu. With death of Jayalalitha and Karunanidhi in last 20 months,the politics in TN seems uncertain. Will TN come out of regional party politics and go more for national parties? Please share your views.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Both DMK and AIDMK are one person base parties. After death of Supremo of these parties, internal clashes tohold on party will be begins. After death of Jaya AIDMK divided in two parts. At present Kamala Hassan and Rajnikant is interested  active in full time in politics. If it will happen these two will leader of TN. People of TN is too much crazy for film stars. Scope of National parties is not bright one

There has always been drama and a larger than life persona with Tamil Nadu puticians. I find it extremely amusing to see all the politicians being worshipped in temples built for them .On the one hand we have brilliant minds and the mass stupidity that somehow overpowers everything else. I recently visited Chennai and was appalled to see the whole city look like a stinking , garbage dump. What can one say ? Is this what Jayalalitha and before her Karunanidhi done to the capital city ? But people are more worried about where to bury him and how much to spend on his memorial. It also shows the double standards of the man , while earlier Kamraj a prominent leaders request to be buried in Marina was turned down by the same Karunanidhi and now he writes in his will that he should be buried there and the Tamil Nadu high court is ready to cater to his party's wishes...what exactly does this man stand for ? That he had 3 wives and many children who are all in politics , living on tax payers money ? He has been openly anti Hindu in almost every issue . He and his family have anassed wealth and are known to be very corrupt ? Now the media  and his party treat him like a Demi god.Finally DMK may come back to power on sympathy factor because Tamil population is capable of doing that , since the opposition AIADMK is no better 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh

It will be interesting times to see who turns out as the influential leader out of Tamil Nadu.

All DMK and AIDMK did until now was carry on the Periyar movement with full vigor, build up anti-North and anti-Hindu hatred and harrass and torture Brahmins in all ways possible, due to which large numbers of Brahmins had to leave their homes and leave TN. I do not see anything at all where these parties have actually done any good, except maybe for the Christian missionaries. They opened doors to these people especially in South of the state where the missionaries got everything they want absolutely free, all the while making fun of Hindus! I do not understand why people are now falling over themselves in a bid to make this virtual monster appear a demigod. He didn't have any kind of decency as he was the one who watched and allowed to happen when one of his MLAs molested Jayalalitha in the rajyasabha and tore her sari.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Arunima Singh
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

All DMK and AIDMK did until now was carry on the Periyar movement with full vigor, build up anti-North and anti-Hindu hatred and harrass and torture Brahmins in all ways possible, due to which large numbers of Brahmins had to leave their homes and leave TN. I do not see anything at all where these parties have actually done any good, except maybe for the Christian missionaries. They opened doors to these people especially in South of the state where the missionaries got everything they want absolutely free, all the while making fun of Hindus! I do not understand why people are now falling over themselves in a bid to make this virtual monster appear a demigod. He didn't have any kind of decency as he was the one who watched and allowed to happen when one of his MLAs molested Jayalalitha in the rajyasabha and tore her sari.

He has always hit back at Hindus and their beliefs when he got the slightest opportunity to do so ..I remember the time the Ramsetu issue came up and he went to the extent of saying that Lord Ram was a drunkard ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

He has always hit back at Hindus and their beliefs when he got the slightest opportunity to do so ..I remember the time the Ramsetu issue came up and he went to the extent of saying that Lord Ram was a drunkard ..

He didn't stop at that only but also tried to destroy the Ram Setu with help from outsiders (Americans). Later on it was revealed that the Americans encouraged and helped him to do so because they were interested in Thorium which accumulates at TN coastal area due to Ram Setu so by destroying the Setu they could themselves their hands on the thorium as it could then flow all the way to Diego Garcia controled by USA! Sadly, Karunanidhi was least interested in any kind of good for theTN state or for the country! I say it is a good riddance, which sadly is a bit late, but there are so many others who also need to get a move on now!pensive

I was really surprised to see that many called him a politician who kept national interest as his priority but if you see he supported anti Hindi movement and how could he be supporting national interest. 

Thank you said by: Arivesh kumar Rathor

Knowing the kind of politics practiced here with no ethics and never say never attitude , everything goes...I won't be surprised if the equations of alliance change drastically in the coming elections and you find friends and former foes joining hands. DMK will be a sought after ally , I can bet ! So all the former jail birds and children of Karuna nidhi like Kannimolhzi , Maran etc would now be projected as savior's.  Even BJP would be willing to do the same 

Arunima Singh wrote:

I was really surprised to see that many called him a politician who kept national interest as his priority but if you see he supported anti Hindi movement and how could he be supporting national interest. 

Karunanidhi never had any sort of national interest or even the interests of Tamil people his priority. All he cared for was to carry on the hatred propagated by Periyar towards upper caste people and to fill his own pockets!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Even his work as an artist and writer mainly focused on that.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.