Modi's rule can probably be summarised in this way

 

1. Work better than opposition to show it in numbers

2. Personally connect with masses

3. Defend their mistakes by showing opposition mistakes

4. Slam Opposition for their intentional mistakes

 

Though I feel it has been a good rule overall, I think Modi has overdone on slamming Opposition and defending their own parties mistakes? Would like to know the Boddunan Community Opinion on this :)


Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Has Modi overdone slamming Opposition?

    by » one year ago


    I know only one thing that for last 4 years I am feeling that India have a government who wants to do some thing for nation and people. At present opposition is ineffective, they all are working only on one agenda, how to come back in power. Defending own mistake by showing others mistake is permanent character of Indian politics. I am not in its favor. 


  • Re: Has Modi overdone slamming Opposition?

    by » one year ago


    There are many things that are not right with BJP and Mr Modi..I feel that the entire BJP leadership should talk less and stop pointing fingers all the time because it is counter productive. Remaining silent and coming up with a statement of few words is far more effective than calling them names and making fun of every action of the opposition . It is not dignified at all ..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: jabeen

  • Re: Has Modi overdone slamming Opposition?

    by » one year ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    There are many things that are not right with BJP and Mr Modi..I feel that the entire BJP leadership should talk less and stop pointing fingers all the time because it is counter productive. Remaining silent and coming up with a statement of few words is far more effective than calling them names and making fun of every action of the opposition . It is not dignified at all ..

    That's what I feel too. Acting too smart or making the opposition feel as if it doesn't exist is not the right way to handle them. The Newton's law says when a ball is hit on the ball it comes back at the same speed but in Indian politics the things happen at more than double speed. BJP should avoid loose talk at every cost.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

  • Re: Has Modi overdone slamming Opposition?

    by » one year ago


    I agree to a great extent. Though they are doing a lot as a ruling party, they should also work on carrying themselves with decency and elegance. Sometimes the loose talk by Mr. Modi definitely looks disgraceful for a PM. There is no doubt on his work and vision for India. They should not stoop down to the level of others in mud slinging. We all remember Atalji for his aggressive actions but he never used any personal derogatory remarks against anyone in his entire career. We lack such tall leaders who had the grace of a tall leader. Modi should definitely work on it.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


    Thank you said by: jabeen, epraneeth77

  • Re: Has Modi overdone slamming Opposition?

    by » one year ago


    Modi is good leader but he is totally depend on his colleagues .He is given open hand for his ministers. So are giving fake data to modi. His ministers are mostly corrupted. Ramnath Singh, Arun jaithey ,Ram vilas paswan are totally failed in his ministries But modi g can not take decision against them .Because they were supported modi g as blind for P.M. candidature. So Modi g is passed but his government is fail .

  • Re: Has Modi overdone slamming Opposition?

    by » one year ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    I agree to a great extent. Though they are doing a lot as a ruling party, they should also work on carrying themselves with decency and elegance. Sometimes the loose talk by Mr. Modi definitely looks disgraceful for a PM. There is no doubt on his work and vision for India. They should not stoop down to the level of others in mud slinging. We all remember Atalji for his aggressive actions but he never used any personal derogatory remarks against anyone in his entire career. We lack such tall leaders who had the grace of a tall leader. Modi should definitely work on it.

    I endorse your view. Politicians can learn a lot from Vajpayee who remain dignified throughout his career. So he was respected by everyone

    BJP no doubt has done better job than former government but many of BJP members have turned into a motormouth, which is not good for the party image. BJP should let their works speak for them, instead of mud slinging other rivals.


  • Re: Has Modi overdone slamming Opposition?

    by » one year ago


    suni51 wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    There are many things that are not right with BJP and Mr Modi..I feel that the entire BJP leadership should talk less and stop pointing fingers all the time because it is counter productive. Remaining silent and coming up with a statement of few words is far more effective than calling them names and making fun of every action of the opposition . It is not dignified at all ..

    That's what I feel too. Acting too smart or making the opposition feel as if it doesn't exist is not the right way to handle them. The Newton's law says when a ball is hit on the ball it comes back at the same speed but in Indian politics the things happen at more than double speed. BJP should avoid loose talk at every cost.

    Absolutely ! The focus should be only on development and taking the nation forward , nothing else. I am sure the people would respect that and be firmly behind them .. also play down the car w and hindutva issue which becomes an entanglement and make them Lose their focus..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Has Modi overdone slamming Opposition?

    by » one year ago


    If we try to weigh the positives and the negatives, the positives weigh more in my opinion. There is lot of progress that is clearly evident in several aspects and there is so much work to be done.

     

    Both the current government and the opposition must focus on constructive criticism, as that will prompt action resulting in something positive.


  • Re: Has Modi overdone slamming Opposition?

    by » 12 months ago


    Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

    If we try to weigh the positives and the negatives, the positives weigh more in my opinion. There is lot of progress that is clearly evident in several aspects and there is so much work to be done.

    Both the current government and the opposition must focus on constructive criticism, as that will prompt action resulting in something positive.

    No doubt that the NDA has been performing well under Mr Modi but there is always room for introspection and improvement. The 3 state elections  of MP , Rajasthan and Chattisgarh and the general election which  will all be conducted together as per media reports will be very crucial for BJP .


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Has Modi overdone slamming Opposition?

    by » 12 months ago


    Through the prism of politics , PM Modi has stood apart from recognising that power is not an end to politics rather a means to politics.BJP  on all the fronts has defended its actions recounting an array of events from demonitisation , poor enforcement mechanism of laws , faltering economy and accommodation of refugees to mishap in karnataka elections.

    The growing opposition against BJP  many times turns frivolous , do not forget the fastest ever growing rate of indian economy by ADB or the current promise to raise funds for post - flood management in kerala shines light on BJP's ability to respond aptly.

    Opposition parties do not flesh out the actual flaws but those untruths which has the potential to increase their electoral value.Above all , the entote politics industry need to rise above the self serving political ends and be candor in the cause of draining out the national evils.




    Deeps


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.