Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

There are many things that are not right with BJP and Mr Modi..I feel that the entire BJP leadership should talk less and stop pointing fingers all the time because it is counter productive. Remaining silent and coming up with a statement of few words is far more effective than calling them names and making fun of every action of the opposition . It is not dignified at all ..

That's what I feel too. Acting too smart or making the opposition feel as if it doesn't exist is not the right way to handle them. The Newton's law says when a ball is hit on the ball it comes back at the same speed but in Indian politics the things happen at more than double speed. BJP should avoid loose talk at every cost.

Absolutely ! The focus should be only on development and taking the nation forward , nothing else. I am sure the people would respect that and be firmly behind them .. also play down the car w and hindutva issue which becomes an entanglement and make them Lose their focus..

BJP is political edition of RSS, base of RSS is hindutav. So it is not easy for BJP to keep behind hindutav. But it must that they treat followers of other religion equal to Hindu. Policy of Appeasement is not acceptable, weather it is for Hindu or for other religions.

Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

If we try to weigh the positives and the negatives, the positives weigh more in my opinion. There is lot of progress that is clearly evident in several aspects and there is so much work to be done.

Both the current government and the opposition must focus on constructive criticism, as that will prompt action resulting in something positive.

At present it is trend in politics of India, that politics for politics not for development of country and criticism for criticism.

usha manohar wrote:
Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

If we try to weigh the positives and the negatives, the positives weigh more in my opinion. There is lot of progress that is clearly evident in several aspects and there is so much work to be done.

Both the current government and the opposition must focus on constructive criticism, as that will prompt action resulting in something positive.

No doubt that the NDA has been performing well under Mr Modi but there is always room for introspection and improvement. The 3 state elections  of MP , Rajasthan and Chattisgarh and the general election which  will all be conducted together as per media reports will be very crucial for BJP .

No election of 3 state and general election will not be conducted together. For it some change in constitution is required, at present it is not possible.

Even I think that he overdoes humiliating his opponents. It may seem funny at first but overall we should respect the opposition also since theyare also part of national politics

The less he speaks about the opposition , the better it is for the image of the party . I feel that blowing up every little incident is not healthy. The opposition does it every time but the ruling party can rise above such petty politics and gain the respect and trust of people.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

arjun sai wrote:

Even I think that he overdoes humiliating his opponents. It may seem funny at first but overall we should respect the opposition also since theyare also part of national politics

You are right for healthy democracy me must have a strong opposition. I am agree with you that we must be respect opposition, but first what is doing opposition, RG is speaking against BJP is Germany, it is shame. In this situation how some one can respect opposition.

usha manohar wrote:

The less he speaks about the opposition , the better it is for the image of the party . I feel that blowing up every little incident is not healthy. The opposition does it every time but the ruling party can rise above such petty politics and gain the respect and trust of people.

BJP government done enough in last 4 years, so it have enough to speak about work. So BJP need not to be Entangle in worthless debates of opposition.

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.