Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

@anil the fact is that a large percentage of human being have the tendency of homosexual attraction even if they don't show it openly. There are cases of illeffects due to such relations but then same is the case with straight relations as well. Read this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_attraction

How many peoples show attraction openly, in India, in opposite gender.   

If I have to believe the available sources the percentage could be anywhere in the range of 10-15% but the reality is that the actual number is well over this avaialable info.

I too believe that there are a great number of people inclined towards homosexuality. It is a community that is larger than any of the minority community. In the earlier days people did not show their preference openly because of fear. We get to hear many great painters and other prominent people including religious leaders who were homosexuals.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Many here have voiced that homosexuality is against laws of nature, but please do believe that nature works in a strange manner and we cannot even begin to understand it fully. This kind of inclination has been observed even amongst animals and birds and so who are we to say that same-sex attraction is against the law? There are many people, significantly in Muslim community, who think of nothing while marrying girls as young as 6 and 7 years of age and then going on to molest her in the guise of wedlock. No one is seen protesting against that! Isn't that against nature too? There are many, including film superstars who have illegitimate relationships with both men and women, no one seems to be talking against that! So why target those common people who go their own way, pay taxes and usually do no harm to others and judge them for no reason.

Kalyani@, first thing we are not animal, second thing God give us brain, animal have not brain like us. We can think what is right and wrong.  No one is in favor of marriage of 6 and 7 years old girls. Law of country is also prohibited child marriage. Shard act is to stop child marriage. Today it is looking nothing wrong in homosexuality, but in future we all will feel its side effects.

Anil, I respect your opinions, however,. please explain what you mean by side effects of such marriages? Homosexuality has been existing since ancient times and as far as we know, there are no side effects of it. Please elaborate if you know of examples. Also, it is not a question of being animal or human, such instincts are dictated by nature, so in a case of a man who feels attraction for another man, it would be actually unnatural if he were kept away from a man and forced to marry a woman instead, it would be gross injustice to both of them. So like it or not, we should open our minds and accept people for what they are and stop judging them.

How many peoples are there involve in homosexuality is ancient time. very, very few one. God is not made two same gender for sexual relation between them. I read many time that unnatural sex is a major cause of AIDS. Like this some other health problem may be come in to notice, when people in large number involve in homosexuality.

The one of the cause of AIDS is unprotected sex not unnatural sex.

I welcome the decision. People have their own choice and we are no one to make rules for them. 

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Many here have voiced that homosexuality is against laws of nature, but please do believe that nature works in a strange manner and we cannot even begin to understand it fully. This kind of inclination has been observed even amongst animals and birds and so who are we to say that same-sex attraction is against the law? There are many people, significantly in Muslim community, who think of nothing while marrying girls as young as 6 and 7 years of age and then going on to molest her in the guise of wedlock. No one is seen protesting against that! Isn't that against nature too? There are many, including film superstars who have illegitimate relationships with both men and women, no one seems to be talking against that! So why target those common people who go their own way, pay taxes and usually do no harm to others and judge them for no reason.

Kalyani@, first thing we are not animal, second thing God give us brain, animal have not brain like us. We can think what is right and wrong.  No one is in favor of marriage of 6 and 7 years old girls. Law of country is also prohibited child marriage. Shard act is to stop child marriage. Today it is looking nothing wrong in homosexuality, but in future we all will feel its side effects.

Anil, I respect your opinions, however,. please explain what you mean by side effects of such marriages? Homosexuality has been existing since ancient times and as far as we know, there are no side effects of it. Please elaborate if you know of examples. Also, it is not a question of being animal or human, such instincts are dictated by nature, so in a case of a man who feels attraction for another man, it would be actually unnatural if he were kept away from a man and forced to marry a woman instead, it would be gross injustice to both of them. So like it or not, we should open our minds and accept people for what they are and stop judging them.

How many peoples are there involve in homosexuality is ancient time. very, very few one. God is not made two same gender for sexual relation between them. I read many time that unnatural sex is a major cause of AIDS. Like this some other health problem may be come in to notice, when people in large number involve in homosexuality.

If unnatural sex increase unprotected sex will also increase.

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

@anil the fact is that a large percentage of human being have the tendency of homosexual attraction even if they don't show it openly. There are cases of illeffects due to such relations but then same is the case with straight relations as well. Read this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_attraction

How many peoples show attraction openly, in India, in opposite gender.   

If I have to believe the available sources the percentage could be anywhere in the range of 10-15% but the reality is that the actual number is well over this avaialable info.

I too believe that there are a great number of people inclined towards homosexuality. It is a community that is larger than any of the minority community. In the earlier days people did not show their preference openly because of fear. We get to hear many great painters and other prominent people including religious leaders who were homosexuals.

Fear of society is more than of law. After people will not declare openly that they homosexuals. I know only one thing that it is not natural. Every thing which is against natures is harmful. Reason behind homosexuals is imbalance of hormones. 

I personally know a few gay friends. They are a great asset to this society and are law abiding tax payers. They deserve their legal rights and rightly said by one of the advocates that we owe an apology to them for criminalizing their natural instinct.

As long as they are not threats to society or wrongdoers they should be allowed all the rights that they deserve as a citizen irrespective of their sexual preferences.

It is a hypocrisy that our society has so far not criminalized something heinous as marital rape but they were criminalized for their sexual preferences.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

If unnatural sex increase unprotected sex will also increase.

This is what we have decided what is natural and what is unnatural . 

Arunima Singh wrote:

I personally know a few gay friends. They are a great asset to this society and are law abiding tax payers. They deserve their legal rights and rightly said by one of the advocates that we owe an apology to them for criminalizing their natural instinct.

As long as they are not threats to society or wrongdoers they should be allowed all the rights that they deserve as a citizen irrespective of their sexual preferences.

It is a hypocrisy that our society has so far not criminalized something heinous as marital rape but they were criminalized for their sexual preferences.

There is a scientific reason behind criminalising that practice. That leads to more spread of STDs etc which will again put pressure on the government to provide healthcare facilities. That is why it was good to criminalise that practice.

While it is a fact that AIDS spreads faster among the homosexuals , it is not as if others are not at risk. There are enough preventive measures and the gay community is solely responsible for it's health concerns..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

arjun sai wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

There is a scientific reason behind criminalising that practice. That leads to more spread of STDs etc which will again put pressure on the government to provide healthcare facilities. That is why it was good to criminalise that practice.

Instead of criminalising, spreading awareness about how to prevent STDs would be a better option.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.