Reservation is creating havey despute between reserved and general candidates. Indian society is becoming unrest . But the reserve caste have heavy difference in comparison of general category until. So they need the reservation. 
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Caste reservation has been the worst decision ever taken by our politicians . Probably it was needed at that time but the manner in which it has been implemented has made sure that India will always fall short of quality in every sphere as we already can see..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Reservation has nosedived the quality of living, work & what not. Now we all know that it will not be taken out for a long time. So may be people should adjust to its requirements or go abroad & Brain Drain India which is already happening.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You may find it funny but the best way to get rid of this problem is to bring more sections of the society under reservation including so-called upper castes. If the present trend continues the day is not far when they will become real backward and all their talent will go down the drain.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But people should not go and settle abroad because India needs good intellectuals to support progress. I agree that laws here are brutal for general category but is not it our responsibility to progress our country ? By going abroad you will earn millions but you will miss this motherland,culture , weather etc

It is natural for educated people with ambitions to look for better opportunities and prospects . That diedoes mean that they are unpatriotic. They too add on to the economy in their own through foreign remittance which is very much needed for a nation. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In this day and age there is absolutely no need to promote reservation. The upliftment that it was designed for weaker sections of the society is not relevant anymore in my opinion.

I don't think its needed at this age. Due to reservation lots of talented people are getting ignored. 

suni51 wrote:

You may find it funny but the best way to get rid of this problem is to bring more sections of the society under reservation including so-called upper castes. If the present trend continues the day is not far when they will become real backward and all their talent will go down the drain.

It is so sarcastic a comment, but it is a comment that really reflects what reservation has done to the society we are living in. One of the most apt comment that needs to be seen by all. 

I actually think that is a practical solution actually! A solution that degrades the economy but atleast everybody will be happy. Then only people who like reservation will stay & others will go abroad. Our Country will be a house of people who can run the Country as per their standards!

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: suni51
epraneeth77 wrote:
suni51 wrote:

It is so sarcastic a comment, but it is a comment that really reflects what reservation has done to the society we are living in. One of the most apt comment that needs to be seen by all. 

I actually think that is a practical solution actually! A solution that degrades the economy but atleast everybody will be happy. Then only people who like reservation will stay & others will go abroad. Our Country will be a house of people who can run the Country as per their standards!

Other people are nearby 50% of population, which country accept these.  My opinion is direct payment to reserve class people who want to progress. The reason behind reservation is financial backwardness, in this way a person who is from backward class get sources to upgrade.

Thank you said by: suni51

As long as reservation is there, we can never think of a society free of discrimination.

We should provide equal opportunities for education and rest should be judged on talent.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.