India and France have signed Mobilise Your City agreement. According to this agreement France will support India with 3.5 million Euros to help reduce carbon emissions from the transport vehicles.  Under this agreement India will try to bring green vehicles for transportation with cities. Three Indian cities have been chosen as a pilot project:- Nagpur, Kochi & Ahmadabad . This is finally a good move towards greener tomorrow.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Since the quality of air in cities is getting poor day by day, it is very necessary to bring in green vehicles for transportation to reduce air pollution.

Thats a good move. They should have chosen Delhi too as its the most polluted city right now. 

Thank you said by: arjun sai

Its certainly a good move. But what was the criteria of selecting the cities? If it aims to reduce carbon emissions from vehicles, shouldn't more polluted cities like Delhi, Mumbai be selected first?

I agree, they should have selected cities that are more polluted than the ones selected. Ahmadabad and Kochi are comparatively better and Nagpur is Gaddakaris choice.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.