Opposition political parties including Congress called for Bharat band today against the rise in fuel prices. Do you think is it ethically correct to disrupt the normal life of a country in order to protest for an issue ? Few people were killed and many losses occurred but no one will come forward to take ownership for the losses.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Bharat bandh on 10 September 2018 : Justified?

    by » one year ago


    No matter what the issue is , a Bandh is never justified because it us a kind of blackmail that political parties use without caring for the citizens . If there is a calid issue that needs to be addressed it should be done in a peaceful protest , without inconveniencing the people . This is the problem with democracy , any Tom, Dick and Harry can call the shots and make people suffer. Yesterday a little girl died because the protesters stopped and did not allow the vehicle in which she was being taken to a hospital . It is the height of inhuma ity and arrogance that the opposition calls their successful at the cost of a child's life ...


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: arjun sai

  • Re: Bharat bandh on 10 September 2018 : Justified?

    by » one year ago


    Bandh is favorat and common to protest. Mostly parties claims that bands are peaceful, but it is not true. Many unsocial elements and some profession experts always welcome these bands. Its provide them chance of looting. This bandh is a politically stunt. If congress and other parties are serious than, they first reduce taxes in state where is their government. I am also against rise of fuel prices, government must be reduce burden of taxes. Rajasthan government cut in VAT by 4%. 


  • Re: Bharat bandh on 10 September 2018 : Justified?

    by » one year ago


    Under no situation bandh is justified and it does not matter which party Congress or BJP supports it. It is the common man that suffers and it is a loss to the nation on whole.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: Bharat bandh on 10 September 2018 : Justified?

    by » one year ago


    I don't think bandh is justified in any case. Many of the people die as they don't be able to reach to hospital on time and many other things get suffered due to it. Opposition may or may not get anything with it but we common people do suffer due to it. 


  • Re: Bharat bandh on 10 September 2018 : Justified?

    by » one year ago


    Where is the justification in throwing stones at public transport, taxis and indulge in mob violence. It just shows the kind of mentality our politicians have. Public interest is last priority , it is just self interest at any cost .


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Bharat bandh on 10 September 2018 : Justified?

    by » one year ago


    People think that by disrupting the normal life and destroying public property, government will meet their demands which is true most of the times. People who destroy government property during any protest should be given very strict punishment but ultimately the government will use the tax payers money to compensate the loss. Also government should not agree to demands if there is violence in protest 


  • Re: Bharat bandh on 10 September 2018 : Justified?

    by » one year ago


    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

    I don't think bandh is justified in any case. Many of the people die as they don't be able to reach to hospital on time and many other things get suffered due to it. Opposition may or may not get anything with it but we common people do suffer due to it. 

    Opposition have no means with public, they are working only one agenda how to come in power. No one favor bandha and any other means of agitation which uphold routine life of public.


  • Re: Bharat bandh on 10 September 2018 : Justified?

    by » one year ago


    arjun sai wrote:

    People think that by disrupting the normal life and destroying public property, government will meet their demands which is true most of the times. People who destroy government property during any protest should be given very strict punishment but ultimately the government will use the tax payers money to compensate the loss. Also government should not agree to demands if there is violence in protest 

    You are talking for punishment, what is situation, during jatt agitation in Haryana, agitators, it is better to say unsocial elements, were burns  property of million, they rape, they looted shops and houses. Know  government withdraw case from most of unsocial elements. It is also happen in Gujjar agitation, they stop trains,uproot railway treks, but government withdraw cases.


  • Re: Bharat bandh on 10 September 2018 : Justified?

    by » one year ago


    anil wrote:
    arjun sai wrote:

    People think that by disrupting the normal life and destroying public property, government will meet their demands which is true most of the times. People who destroy government property during any protest should be given very strict punishment but ultimately the government will use the tax payers money to compensate the loss. Also government should not agree to demands if there is violence in protest 

    You are talking for punishment, what is situation, during jatt agitation in Haryana, agitators, it is better to say unsocial elements, were burns  property of million, they rape, they looted shops and houses. Know  government withdraw case from most of unsocial elements. It is also happen in Gujjar agitation, they stop trains,uproot railway treks, but government withdraw cases.

    Did they rape during agitation? This is rediculous and why they were not punished for it more strange. 


  • Re: Bharat bandh on 10 September 2018 : Justified?

    by » one year ago


    Maybe you would call me undemocratic but the fact is that all Bund, strikes, hunger strikes and protests are nothing but political stunts. The first thing we  should do is to make them illegal especially strikes by government and trade unions since these are nothing but blackmailing. A government servant and employees of a private company are bound with a contract so how can they go for making demands against the rules especially for hike in salary since they are getting their due increment regularly?  I can go to the extent of saying that all found striking against the rule and paralyzing the services should be sacked immediately (No suspension but dismissed)   


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.