Read the following news article properly. I do not see anything wrong in what the honorable Dalai Lama has said, seeing what kind of damage the refugees are creating in Europe, it is only right that the people of those countries will retaliate against such people. Do you feel that he is wrong too and should issue an apology?

https://www.elephantjournal.com/2018/09/the-dalai-lama-owes-an-apology/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think he is right on this. Even we would react in the same way if refugees from some other countries start doing nuisance in our country.

I have seen how in Germany, France and Italy where there are large number of Arab refugees, with such a small percentage are trying to call the shots . The areas they live in are best avoided although they are given neat houses and allowance , they manage make it filthy and this makes the locals extremely angry.The generosity shown by European nations is misused by the refugees who are actively involved in helping terrorists infiltrate through illegal means thereby causing unrest in the region. I totally agree with Dalai Lama.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh

I have a few friends from England and who also are in my FB friend list. It is a common practice in USA and UK to display their country flags on their homes regularly. Lately, since the influx of these refugees in Europe, I have seen my friends complaining about unfairness as many of them have now been told to take down those flags as the refugees have started complaining that the flags make them feel unsafe and insulted. What kind of situation is this where you are asked to take down your own country's flag because someone from another continent says so? This is just a simple thing. But there are increasing reports from lage number of localities in Germany, Sweden, Norway etc. from where young women and girls are disappearing with no trace. Many small girls are being found raped and murdered in public places and parks and in majority of cases, the perpetrators have been found to be the 'refugees'.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

If huge number of people migrate from other countries, the tradition of country where people migrate gets in danger. It is responsibility of each country to preserve it's culture and heritage.

arjun sai wrote:

If huge number of people migrate from other countries, the tradition of country where people migrate gets in danger. It is responsibility of each country to preserve it's culture and heritage.

Not only culture and heritage, migration from other countries is burden on other resources of country, Food, clothing, employment, health services. and much more.

There are issues which are much more than just talk about human rights and services etc. Refugees or illegal immigrants do impose a lot of threat to a nation and should be dealt with strictness. Dalai Lama is absolutely right on that he need not apologize for it.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Arunima Singh wrote:

There are issues which are much more than just talk about human rights and services etc. Refugees or illegal immigrants do impose a lot of threat to a nation and should be dealt with strictness. Dalai Lama is absolutely right on that he need not apologize for it.

We see the prosperous Arab nations not lifting a finger to help out the refugees who come from their own race and region but are quick to blame Europe and USA for not taking Good care of these refugees. Typical double standard!!! And we have our own literati class criticizing the govt for not letting in refugees like the Rohingyas and Bangladeshi spill outs who have a nation of their own .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

We see the prosperous Arab nations not lifting a finger to help out the refugees who come from their own race and region but are quick to blame Europe and USA for not taking Good care of these refugees. Typical double standard!!! And we have our own literati class criticizing the govt for not letting in refugees like the Rohingyas and Bangladeshi spill outs who have a nation of their own .

Very true...and it is a fact that most of the money that is used for placing "supposed refugees" in  Europe and Asian countries in large numbers originates from these wealthy Arab countries. This supposed migration based on religion is solely for the purpose of screwing up the indigenous population ration in all of these countries and is a part of their Jihad!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Very true...and it is a fact that most of the money that is used for placing "supposed refugees" in  Europe and Asian countries in large numbers originates from these wealthy Arab countries. This supposed migration based on religion is solely for the purpose of screwing up the indigenous population ration in all of these countries and is a part of their Jihad!

Not in Europe and Asian countries, it is happen in our country. Ex government of J&K establish separate colony for Muslim in Jammu region only to increase ratio of Muslim population in Jammu region.

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Not in Europe and Asian countries, it is happen in our country. Ex government of J&K establish separate colony for Muslim in Jammu region only to increase ratio of Muslim population in Jammu region.

It is happening everywhere in the world but the force of it is probably more in India especially in J&K, Assam, WB etc.

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.