Recently Pakistan has opened the Kartapur corridor seemingly to facilitate the Guru Nanak followers who wish to visit the shrine that is just 3 km s from the Indo-pak border , on the Pakistan side. But it looks more like a plot to facilitate the terror groups and ISI to have an easy passage to enter Punjab and India which is tne opinio of even the Punjab Chief Minister Amrinder Singh and others. People like Sidhu are patting their backs that it is their diplomacy that helped this , failing to understand the larger sinister motive behind the move .To expect any kind of positive gesture from Pakistan is not only stupid but dangerous which self serving idiotic politicians like Sidhu don't seem to understand.

What is surprising is the fact that Nehru and others gave up a shrine while drawing the borderline with no concern for the minority community that lived in India ? 

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.indiatoday.in/amp/india/story/isi-conspired-to-open-kartarpur-corridor-for-destablising-punjab-amarinder-singh-1405739-2018-12-09

 


Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Kartapur corridor and the controversy surrounding it..

    by » 7 months ago


    Yes it may cause of serious problem Pakistan will use it to help Khalistan supporters. Siddhu is proving himsefe a nonsense person. Punjab have some unofficial poll in 2020. It may be about opinion  of people on Khalistan issue. 


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

  • Re: Kartapur corridor and the controversy surrounding it..

    by » 7 months ago


    Chief Minister Amarinder Singh is being wise by telling people to be wary of the actions of Pakistan. Time and again, they have caused problems for India. So any kind gesture on their parts should be treated with caution. 


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

  • Re: Kartapur corridor and the controversy surrounding it..

    by » 7 months ago


    Siddhu and his wife are just too greedy to get any opportunity and pat on their back, They have no credibility and time and again they have just proved to be nothing more than political opportunist. Siddhu time and again has mocked himself. This corridor opening was initiated in a diplomatic way and he is no way responsible for it. He just comes for photo shoot to get the credibility. But it might backfire also.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

  • Re: Kartapur corridor and the controversy surrounding it..

    by » 7 months ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Siddhu and his wife are just too greedy to get any opportunity and pat on their back, They have no credibility and time and again they have just proved to be nothing more than political opportunist. Siddhu time and again has mocked himself. This corridor opening was initiated in a diplomatic way and he is no way responsible for it. He just comes for photo shoot to get the credibility. But it might backfire also.

    It will backfire definitely for Sidhu and his wife. He has only shown childish behavior until now and has shown inclination to keep maintaining relationships with Imran Khan even when Pak refuses to back down or retract their terrorsit activities. Capt. Amarinder on the other hand has always maintained a sensible and mature approach so Sidhu is the one who is losing credibility and will be turned down hopefully by people too.


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


    Thank you said by: usha manohar, Arunima Singh

  • Re: Kartapur corridor and the controversy surrounding it..

    by » 7 months ago


    Every single problem be it with Pakistan, Kashmir, Farmer related or army , we can trace it back to the dynasty. Nehru , his daughter and grandson have made blunders after blunders and now all of it has come together to haunt us.


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

  • Re: Kartapur corridor and the controversy surrounding it..

    by » 7 months ago


    jabeen wrote:

    Chief Minister Amarinder Singh is being wise by telling people to be wary of the actions of Pakistan. Time and again, they have caused problems for India. So any kind gesture on their parts should be treated with caution. 

    You are right.  Spark of Pakistan still present in Punjab, any fire from Pakistan may be convert it in big fire.


  • Re: Kartapur corridor and the controversy surrounding it..

    by » 7 months ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Siddhu and his wife are just too greedy to get any opportunity and pat on their back, They have no credibility and time and again they have just proved to be nothing more than political opportunist. Siddhu time and again has mocked himself. This corridor opening was initiated in a diplomatic way and he is no way responsible for it. He just comes for photo shoot to get the credibility. But it might backfire also.

    It will backfire definitely for Sidhu and his wife. He has only shown childish behavior until now and has shown inclination to keep maintaining relationships with Imran Khan even when Pak refuses to back down or retract their terrorsit activities. Capt. Amarinder on the other hand has always maintained a sensible and mature approach so Sidhu is the one who is losing credibility and will be turned down hopefully by people too.

    Imran Khan is criticizing Government of India, but Siddhu is silent on it. Siddhu forgot that his country is India and he never support to any person who is speaking nonsense about it.


  • Re: Kartapur corridor and the controversy surrounding it..

    by » 7 months ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    Every single problem be it with Pakistan, Kashmir, Farmer related or army , we can trace it back to the dynasty. Nehru , his daughter and grandson have made blunders after blunders and now all of it has come together to haunt us.

    Not to forget Nepal's leanings towards China. I recently read about how once when Rajiv Gandhi was visiting Nepal, Sonia was refused entry inside the Pashupatinath temple as she is not a Hindu. Now many Non-Hindus, eminent ones, have been refused entry there but they chose to accept it gracefully as it is the protocol, but not our darling Sonia. Soon after they returned to India, she must have harangued husband dear who begin imposing economic restrictions on Nepal for their horrific act of humiliating dear wife. So naturally Nepal, who cannot sustain economically on their own, looked towards China who made the most of this wonderful opportunity presented to them on the silver platter. Subsequent congress presidents followed Rajiv's suit as it pleased the great madam. So that is another problem we can credit to the great INC and the Gandhi family.


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

  • Re: Kartapur corridor and the controversy surrounding it..

    by » 7 months ago


    I hope leadership in Congress know the mentality of persons like Siddu and other opportunists from other parties (including Yashvant Siha, Shatrughan Sinha, Keerti Azad) who switched their loyalty for the sake of a position in power. They can go to any extent even if they have to sell their nation. In fact, the politics in itself is a dirty game but some of them are making it even dirtier.


  • Re: Kartapur corridor and the controversy surrounding it..

    by » 7 months ago


    The Indo Pak border is a constant worry for us because it is now being used at several points for infiltration of illegal immigrants and terrorists , drug trade etc..the terrain is such that it cannot be cordoned off completely and the interested parties along with the help of Pakistan army are constantly looking for such loopholes .


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.