Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is first case of extradition in last 26 years of our country and the effort of government really needs a pat. People should be made aware of this and feel proud that this effort opens gate for many more to follow.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

However he is only agreeing to pay the principal amount, what about the interest, costs incured to fight the case, time taken, etc. This is certainly a big achievement, but not complete justice. The amount repaid is not complete by him and he says he is abiding law! Should have some sense, he could have repaid before going to another country, then he would have some dignity.

Problem is, he does not have any dignity nor any shame. Look at the way he lived all his life, surrounded by young beautiful bimbos, guzzling spirits all the time and living a life of luxury that is so decadent. My opinion is that, take the entire principal amount from him and confiscate all his properties, most of them have been done so, leave him with absolutely nothing and take away his passport and let him rot in a jail.

Absolutely, and not the rest of his life but a rigorous imprisonment so to gie others like him a lesson. After all he has more than enjoyed his quota of luxory on public's money and now he must pay some of it back.

Malya, Lalit Modi , Neerav Modi, all criminal deserve it. But it is India. Where politics and bureaucracy is most corrupt one. No one know when these begins to favor these criminals.

It is a good thing no doubt but it may not be as easy to bring the rest because of their slippery image. Mallya never bothered to hide himself , which in a way is acrecit to him and he was also constantly in touch with the Indian authorities and lastly his own loan amount is much smaller than the rest 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes he is a smaller fish compared to others in this pool of defraud. But lets see it as a start somewhere. Hopefully we will have more in the future.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Today tongue of Gadkari, one senior leader of BJP, slip on Malya issue. He said that Malya paid his dues 50 times. So it not fair to said him defaulter if he could not pay once. These type of leader is problem of BJP and Modi. Congress will make it a issue in coming general election.

Gadkari has made such irresponsible statements even before . However , this time what he said was ,Mallya has paid his taxes for 40 years and failed to do so after that because his airlines got into trouble. While that may be true , Gadkari cannot make such irrelevant statements knowing that Mallya absconded and how the opposition is waiting to crucify Modi and BJP !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Gadkari has made such irresponsible statements even before . However , this time what he said was ,Mallya has paid his taxes for 40 years and failed to do so after that because his airlines got into trouble. While that may be true , Gadkari cannot make such irrelevant statements knowing that Mallya absconded and how the opposition is waiting to crucify Modi and BJP !

If Malya was honest that he stayed in country. He is saying that he have not believe and faith in India law and order.

It is good to see that finally he will receive the punishment for his sons but only time will tell whether he will be punished or not. But he is nothing as compared to politicians of our country. He looted country and left India but politicians stay here and contest elections. Local MP in my area in who is from BJP party has at least 10 flats in each and every society in complete area. He also has huge land. Almost all shops in the area are given on lease by him. I don't want to take his name to avoid any trouble.

I think he still has a chance to appeal in 14 days. Also the process will take a lot more time than we are anticipating.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

arjun sai wrote:
It is good to see that finally he will receive the punishment for his sons but only time will tell whether he will be punished or not. But he is nothing as compared to politicians of our country. He looted country and left India but politicians stay here and contest elections. Local MP in my area in who is from BJP party has at least 10 flats in each and every society in complete area. He also has huge land. Almost all shops in the area are given on lease by him. I don't want to take his name to avoid any trouble.

Most of politicians are corrupt here. It is system of country that a person who have charge of section 151 of IPC is not eligible for service of office assistant but a person have charge of section 302 can be MLA and MP.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.