Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

No doubt it is good news for country and BJP government. But it will take about a year extradition. It is diplomatic victory of government.

This win in court would not have happened if Congress party was in power.

This is a historic one since the first one in 26 years and it should set an example for many others to follow. I am sacred that an unstable coalition government might come in 2019 and many such moves will be nullfied.

That is a scary situation and if UPA under Congress or any other chow chow party gets power , we can be sure that corruption will be rampant . However , as of now it is good to see the central government pursuing it's goal of bringing in the various absconders , most of who left during the UPA era

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.businesstoday.in/lite/story/not-just-mallya-choksi-govt-to-extradite-56-more-economic-offenders/1/302707.html

Congress won the Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan Elections and waived off farmers loans, this will be having negative repurcussions in the long run and other States farmers also will stop paying in favour of the waiver that may come after Congress is elected.

However Modi is still taking a path that is unsuccessful of trying to make the farmers life independent by increasing budget allocation to crop insurance, MSP and other such progressive steps.

The problem here is that the departments that were appointed to execute this work of allocating the money to farmers section for those programmes, they are not reaching them and neither are the farmers getting educated regarding the benefits of crop insurance, how it will help, how they can claim and it is highly doubtful how much Minimum support price is going to the farmers as we are still seeing cases where many farmers are not getting MSP. Hope Modi is overseeing the work and efficiency and bringing in change in steps and removing people of discredit.

Congress on the other hand is being benefited big time. I think Congress is much regressive and BJP more progressive. One focuses on Corporates and the other focuses on farmers while the middle class section is rendered useless. There have been hardly any progressive steps or relief in Income tax slabs to middle class section excepting the cut of 10% to 5%.

On a note of conclusion, if we see overall Modi Govt is better as per work statistics, they are removing corruption they are saying by setting up Anti Corruption Bureau(Which again we don't know how it works I suppose), removing bad loans by setting up Fast track Courts, but the biggest flaw is the infusion of money into PSU's time and again and still retaining the Air India which is a complete waste.

So many losses in PSU's and Air India yet the tax payer huge chunk of money is invested there & we don't have a right to question their actions. Demonitisation is another questionable action. GST was a good move I suppose, it must have reduced the cost of personnel in VAT, Service Tax, Octroi and other such levies people as now one central GST team is sufficient to oversee. There are no scams in this govt rule which would have burnt a huge hole in public tax payer pocket.

On other hand Congress has nothing to boast about, earlier since more rule was of Congress nobody could know the efficiency of work, but after BJP Govt we know that another government is there which is working faster than Congress, be it road construction, projects completion, etc. Only thing they were there is that they supported farmers much that too regressively and had many scams under their belt but since they were in power due to farmers grace they thought they can still work their way like that.

I think many can understand by this that BJP is a better alternative than Congress or any other Coalition. Coalition(Mahaghatbandhan) is the worst scenario. Huge looting would take place if mahaghatbandhan happens.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

No doubt it is good news for country and BJP government. But it will take about a year extradition. It is diplomatic victory of government.

This win in court would not have happened if Congress party was in power.

This is a historic one since the first one in 26 years and it should set an example for many others to follow. I am sacred that an unstable coalition government might come in 2019 and many such moves will be nullfied.

That is a scary situation and if UPA under Congress or any other chow chow party gets power , we can be sure that corruption will be rampant . However , as of now it is good to see the central government pursuing it's goal of bringing in the various absconders , most of who left during the UPA era

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.businesstoday.in/lite/story/not-just-mallya-choksi-govt-to-extradite-56-more-economic-offenders/1/302707.html

Congress won the Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan Elections and waived off farmers loans, this will be having negative repurcussions in the long run and other States farmers also will stop paying in favour of the waiver that may come after Congress is elected.

However Modi is still taking a path that is unsuccessful of trying to make the farmers life independent by increasing budget allocation to crop insurance, MSP and other such progressive steps.

The problem here is that the departments that were appointed to execute this work of allocating the money to farmers section for those programmes, they are not reaching them and neither are the farmers getting educated regarding the benefits of crop insurance, how it will help, how they can claim and it is highly doubtful how much Minimum support price is going to the farmers as we are still seeing cases where many farmers are not getting MSP. Hope Modi is overseeing the work and efficiency and bringing in change in steps and removing people of discredit.

Congress on the other hand is being benefited big time. I think Congress is much regressive and BJP more progressive. One focuses on Corporates and the other focuses on farmers while the middle class section is rendered useless. There have been hardly any progressive steps or relief in Income tax slabs to middle class section excepting the cut of 10% to 5%.

On a note of conclusion, if we see overall Modi Govt is better as per work statistics, they are removing corruption they are saying by setting up Anti Corruption Bureau(Which again we don't know how it works I suppose), removing bad loans by setting up Fast track Courts, but the biggest flaw is the infusion of money into PSU's time and again and still retaining the Air India which is a complete waste.

So many losses in PSU's and Air India yet the tax payer huge chunk of money is invested there & we don't have a right to question their actions. Demonitisation is another questionable action. GST was a good move I suppose, it must have reduced the cost of personnel in VAT, Service Tax, Octroi and other such levies people as now one central GST team is sufficient to oversee. There are no scams in this govt rule which would have burnt a huge hole in public tax payer pocket.

On other hand Congress has nothing to boast about, earlier since more rule was of Congress nobody could know the efficiency of work, but after BJP Govt we know that another government is there which is working faster than Congress, be it road construction, projects completion, etc. Only thing they were there is that they supported farmers much that too regressively and had many scams under their belt but since they were in power due to farmers grace they thought they can still work their way like that.

I think many can understand by this that BJP is a better alternative than Congress or any other Coalition. Coalition(Mahaghatbandhan) is the worst scenario. Huge looting would take place if mahaghatbandhan happens.

It is not a black and white job. Modi has done so many things that have alienated him from the people, in particular, the small farmers and businessmen. My contacts tell me that Modi won in towns but lost in the countryside( villages) in MP and Rajasthan. He has also alienated the armed forces by reducing their status as never before in the history of India. I will need a full article to explain this and all ex-servicemen who are a large vote bank voted against him. He will also be wipted out in Haryana, HP and western UP where the ex-servicemen from a large bloc. He has himself to blame for all this and I have been stating these things for 2 years.  IN particular Aadhar, GST, demonetization was blundering. It hurt the people, he thought he got a mandate for change and went about like Hitler, but he forgot the people brought him in to help them out of misery and not create more problems. Mind you with the number of returns to be filed by small businessmen for GST has unnerved them. What did Modi do for farmers? Nothing except talking of cow slaughter and Nasreddin shah is right that under Modi the death of a cow is more important than a policeman's death. He will go like Vajpayee and if people will recollect I had also forecast about this in my Astro forecast. He has Saturn in the 12th  house, that is "Napoleonic" house. He will crash out. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.