Now this EVM Hackathon in London has got all media attention. ECI had said that EVMs are tamper proof and they call it as a stunt to malign Indian Democracy. Express your views here.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes I also read it. It is noting more than a propganda. EC many time challenge peoples to prove it that EVM can be hake. If this person is right than he must be accept challenge of EC.

The press conference called by Syed Shuja has not been able to prove the claims he made. Though dubbed as EVM hackathon, that conference had proved that the man is a liar. So until and unless someone truly prove that EVM can be rigged, I think we should have faith in its safety. Introduction of such machines has made election work much convenient and faster, so its much better than using paper ballot.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, Kalyani Nandurkar

The opposition parties will try all tricks of the trade to prove that the last general election was rigged even if the honor of the country is on stake. The ruling parties would never lose an election if that was possible.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, Arunima Singh
suni51 wrote:

The opposition parties will try all tricks of the trade to prove that the last general election was rigged even if the honor of the country is on stake. The ruling parties would never lose an election if that was possible.

I think news like these would seriously change the mindsets of people towards voting for somebody as when somebody reads a newspaper he just believes it. Media is just so powerful and one can't escape its impact. Truly, if that was the case ruling party would never lose an election!

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Now all opposition parties are backing up. Even Congress says that Kapil Sibal went there in personal capacity. Now EC has asked to chargesheet the hacker Suja whose claims have come out false. His background information about his education and his working in EC is a big lie. It seems like another low grade political stunt by opposition mainly Congress. The claims were all like a B grade thriller with no proof to it. And the organizers have also backed taking no responsibility. Ashish Ray the main organzer is actually a journalist who is more of congress agent.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

It absolutely sounds like Shuja is employed by the congress to further malign BJP and create more doubt in the minds of the people. Another impertinent questions is, WHY NOW? Why did he choose to make those allegations now only just a few months before the elections? Why did he remain silent all these years if there is truth in it?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: jabeen, epraneeth77

If Shuja  is right that it means that Congress hake machine in last assembly election. EC must be took  step to punish to these type of liar.

Shuja went to the extent of saying that Gopinath Munde was murdered because he knew about th EVM hacking ...honestly, there is a limit to how low you can stoop and Congress seems to have reached the bottom.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Shuja went to the extent of saying that Gopinath Munde was murdered because he knew about th EVM hacking ...honestly, there is a limit to how low you can stoop and Congress seems to have reached the bottom.

Yes, it is so ridiculous to link Munde's death with EVM hacking which is nothing but a desperate bid to throw dirt in the eyes of the voters! To what further low levels are they going to fall now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You can expect anything from Congress. They have nothing left in the party but trying desperately to come back to power. No party is ready to go to election with them but would want to use them in case of short of majority.   

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.