Congress and it's followers have been clamoring for Priyanka Gandhi to take an active position in politics but so far she had resisted knowing fully well that she can get what she wants , when she wants since she belongs to the Family ...now  , she has decided and frankly will it make a difference because earlier too she was active in all decision makings of the party without holding any responsibility. Apparently her mother consulted her on all matters ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I doubt if Priyanka's entry will make any significant difference. For one thing, she is no Indira Gandhi and has had no experience or visibly proven mettle in the politics. Secondly, people should not forget the extent to which her husband Robert has his hands involved in corruption and the way he has embezzled taxpayers' money along with her family. It is clear that Rahul is failing to create and maintain his charisma as the party president and needs help and so they have brought her in now. So now the congress has proved once again that they cannot do without holding on to the pallu of a woman from the family! grimacing

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Arunima Singh

Priyanka always become active during election time but her activities are limited to her mother's and brother's constituencies only. I don't think she would make any difference apart from probably saving these two seats.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I too think that it will not make much difference as she is not experienced in Politics, however it remains to be seen how she handles this new responsibility that she has taken by herself, hope it will not backfire for Congress. Also if she starts giving some national speeches, how will that fare?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

In my opinion it may be some what improve condition of congress in UP. Indian are too much emotional and Priynka know it better and she will cash it in coming election. Her status in congress is Andho mai Kana Raja.

anil wrote:

In my opinion it may be some what improve condition of congress in UP. Indian are too much emotional and Priynka know it better and she will cash it in coming election. Her status in congress is Andho mai Kana Raja.

From a news piece that I read it seems like people from his own constituency, which is Amethi, are now against Rahul Gandhi. When he visited there, farmers from Amethi gave slogans for him to go back and not come again. They feel that he has duped them and taken control of their lands illegally and they want it back now. People know that Priyanka is after all, his own sister and that her husband is the king of all conmen! So I doubt if she will be able to make much difference!~

Thank you said by: suni51

I think Priyanka Gandhi entry to Congress will to some extent help Congress as no doubt she has a face value . No doubt Indians are emotional n relate her with Late Smt. Indira Gandhi. 

Priya Verma wrote:

I think Priyanka Gandhi entry to Congress will to some extent help Congress as no doubt she has a face value . No doubt Indians are emotional n relate her with Late Smt. Indira Gandhi. 

I think it also depends upon how Priyanka Gandhi approaches people and her behaviour and the strategy that she adopts. If it is similar to Indira Gandhi or atleast if she echoes her sentiments and her ideology then it will be a plus for Congress, otherwise if she opts for her own style of vision and mission and her own type of reaching the public then it depends upon her skills, charisma and experience.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I feel that Priyanka will make a difference to some extent because she is better than Rahul in every way. But again it is limited to Congress party only and it's staunch supporters who have stood by them through corruption and scams. The majority of the others will not really care whether she is contesting or work in whatever capacity she wants  because it is the birthright of the family to grab any kind of power they want ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:

From a news piece that I read it seems like people from his own constituency, which is Amethi, are now against Rahul Gandhi. When he visited there, farmers from Amethi gave slogans for him to go back and not come again. They feel that he has duped them and taken control of their lands illegally and they want it back now. People know that Priyanka is after all, his own sister and that her husband is the king of all conmen! So I doubt if she will be able to make much difference!~

Yes I read it about on twitter. Wait for some more time when Priyanka will begins campaign. She is much more smart than Rahul.

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:

Yes I read it about on twitter. Wait for some more time when Priyanka will begins campaign. She is much more smart than Rahul.

That she is a bit smarter than Rahul, I totally agree!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.