Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

I totally agree with Usha. It is mostly media involved in all negative propaganda. There might be a little difficulty now for BJP but still there might be a change in numbers with coming budget and party's step on Ram Mandir. Now that BJP Shiv Sena are together in Maharashtra, a few numbers might increase there. ( though Shiv Sena is still bad mouthing about Modi)

I wish BJP distances itself from goonda party like Shivsena which right fromftje beginning has muscled it's way into politics. We may see a whole new change of scene with regard to coalition partners once the election dates are announced..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I totally agree with Usha. It is mostly media involved in all negative propaganda. There might be a little difficulty now for BJP but still there might be a change in numbers with coming budget and party's step on Ram Mandir. Now that BJP Shiv Sena are together in Maharashtra, a few numbers might increase there. ( though Shiv Sena is still bad mouthing about Modi)

I wish BJP distances itself from goonda party like Shivsena which right fromftje beginning has muscled it's way into politics. We may see a whole new change of scene with regard to coalition partners once the election dates are announced..

I agree with you Usha that BJP should distance itself from Shivsena which has certainly lost its focus since the time of Balasaheb's demise. However, the Shivsena cadres who are at the grassroots level have nothing to do with Uddhav's confused ideology and they are still following the philosophy of Hindutva and so are close to BJP. And even if BJP distance itself from SS, that will only mean further division of Hindu votes which BJP cannot afford. So as of now, SS is that necessary evil which cannot be thrown away and has to be tolerated for now.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I agree with you Usha that BJP should distance itself from Shivsena which has certainly lost its focus since the time of Balasaheb's demise. However, the Shivsena cadres who are at the grassroots level have nothing to do with Uddhav's confused ideology and they are still following the philosophy of Hindutva and so are close to BJP. And even if BJP distance itself from SS, that will only mean further division of Hindu votes which BJP cannot afford. So as of now, SS is that necessary evil which cannot be thrown away and has to be tolerated for now.

It is not as simple as that Kalyani , Shivsena is playing a dangerous game trying to divide BJP by arming Nitin Gadkari...one can see their game plan of divide  and rule and Gadkari with his personal ambition of becoming the PM has been making many statements that show that he has fallen a prey, which in itself shows his Calibre and insufficiency . A good leader stands above such petty politics. Shivsena should be kept away or else they are bound to cause more damage to both BJP and the nation in the future. There is no difference between Congress and SS since both are dynasty parties . Can anyone think of anyone else other than a thackray leading the party ? Already Uddavs son is active and ready to take on and they are all corrupt to the core 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

It is not as simple as that Kalyani , Shivsena is playing a dangerous game trying to divide BJP by arming Nitin Gadkari...one can see their game plan of divide  and rule and Gadkari with his personal ambition of becoming the PM has been making many statements that show that he has fallen a prey, which in itself shows his Calibre and insufficiency . A good leader stands above such petty politics. Shivsena should be kept away or else they are bound to cause more damage to both BJP and the nation in the future. There is no difference between Congress and SS since both are dynasty parties . Can anyone think of anyone else other than a thackray leading the party ? Already Uddavs son is active and ready to take on and they are all corrupt to the core 

It is right that Nitin Gadkari is interested in PM post. But it is not easy to break BJP. RSS is back bone of BJP and will never support Gadkari if he will choose another way than BJP.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

It is right that Nitin Gadkari is interested in PM post. But it is not easy to break BJP. RSS is back bone of BJP and will never support Gadkari if he will choose another way than BJP.

One thing is certain, if Nitin Gadkari is the PM candidate for BJP, they will definitely loose the election..

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

One thing is certain, if Nitin Gadkari is the PM candidate for BJP, they will definitely loose the election..

Forgot it that Nitin is the candidate of BJP. Modi and only Modi is candidate of BJP for PM. 

Came across this article which I feel is quite balanced...my own view is that she will make some impact which the BJP should not ignore because when Congress tally goes up ,chances of an opposition coalition like they have in Karnataka goes up and who knows what the outcome would be? 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/toi-edit-page/playing-split-screen-movie-love-her-or-hate-her-you-cannot-ignore-priyanka-gandhi-vadra/

usha manohar wrote:

Came across this article which I feel is quite balanced...my own view is that she will make some impact which the BJP should not ignore because when Congress tally goes up ,chances of an opposition coalition like they have in Karnataka goes up and who knows what the outcome would be? 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/toi-edit-page/playing-split-screen-movie-love-her-or-hate-her-you-cannot-ignore-priyanka-gandhi-vadra/

I am saying it from very beginning that she is capable in taking benefit of emotion of public. Indian specialy women are too much emotional. But congress may be loos because of Wadra.

Yes, I think absolutely yes.

Priyanka Gandhi can be a better candidate for the elections because of Rahul Gandhi's dull image among the people and most importantly youth. Although Priyanka Gandhi is still not a new face. People remember about her actions and her agenda's because she gets involved in elections in the heat of the moment. Or basically this decision is only taken in the heat of moment. She also doesn't have any clear motto of entering the team.

She can be a better candidate but that can be said for the future. If Congress decides to go with her in future as the official candidate for the elections. She can definitely have a chance of winning it the next time. 

Jatin Kumar Singh wrote:

Yes, I think absolutely yes.

Priyanka Gandhi can be a better candidate for the elections because of Rahul Gandhi's dull image among the people and most importantly youth. Although Priyanka Gandhi is still not a new face. People remember about her actions and her agenda's because she gets involved in elections in the heat of the moment. Or basically this decision is only taken in the heat of moment. She also doesn't have any clear motto of entering the team.

She can be a better candidate but that can be said for the future. If Congress decides to go with her in future as the official candidate for the elections. She can definitely have a chance of winning it the next time. 

She is smarter and there is no doubt about it but she comes from a corrupt  , power hungry family besides having a husband like Vadra which doesn't help her at all...she has also twisted the law several times for her personal gains ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.