Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am following Priyanka Gandhi's activities for couple of days. She is doing nothing but delivering pre-written statements. Her lack of self-confidence while speaking is clearly visible. She is there to help and support Rahul rather than doing anything worthwhile for the party. It will only increase the chances of BJP if the congress decides to fight solo in coming elections. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

We can see that she is being careful in choosing her words because anything she speaks about corruption can backfire on her ....Vadra and his doings  will haunt Congress ,that's for sure. But , in this country of ours corruption may not be such a great issue when it comes to voting!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

I am following Priyanka Gandhi's activities for couple of days. She is doing nothing but delivering pre-written statements. Her lack of self-confidence while speaking is clearly visible. She is there to help and support Rahul rather than doing anything worthwhile for the party. It will only increase the chances of BJP if the congress decides to fight solo in coming elections. 

How much help she is going to give to Rahul we will see in due course of time. But I have no doubt that she was roped in by the congress because of her looks only. Her resemblance to Indira is probably gong to bring in votes, is what the congressis probably think. Other than the looks, she has nothing to her credit at all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

usha manohar wrote:

We can see that she is being careful in choosing her words because anything she speaks about corruption can backfire on her ....Vadra and his doings  will haunt Congress ,that's for sure. But , in this country of ours corruption may not be such a great issue when it comes to voting!

Wait for some more days, corruption of Vadra will be a great issue. Rafal issue is fused bomb and Vadra issue is hot issue. Both will help BJP in coming election. Congress and Rahul have not any reply of these issue.

ED attached 4.85 crore Rs property of Vadra. Veil is lifting slowly, slowly.

I was watching a news item where the news media showed some of the reactions to Priyankas road show in UP ...one Muslim local leader was saying that other than waivig and smiling, nothing much happened . People gathered because they were curious to see the show..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I was watching a news item where the news media showed some of the reactions to Priyankas road show in UP ...one Muslim local leader was saying that other than waivig and smiling, nothing much happened . People gathered because they were curious to see the show..

That may be true. Many People would be curious to meet her. But from what I read in a news item few days ago, she has been getting down to business organising meetings with workers and all. It seems the grass root workers are working more fervourly after her meetings.

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

That may be true. Many People would be curious to meet her. But from what I read in a news item few days ago, she has been getting down to business organising meetings with workers and all. It seems the grass root workers are working more fervourly after her meetings.

I agree , she is a better organizer and the party workers would look up to her but will the BJP voters leave their own preference and change sides? Only time will tell how impactful her presence will be ?

usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I agree , she is a better organizer and the party workers would look up to her but will the BJP voters leave their own preference and change sides? Only time will tell how impactful her presence will be ?

In coming days problem of vadra may be more serious. ED blamed that he is not cooperating. Before if Vadra will be proved guilty that it is big issue in hand of BJP against congress.

usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Actually the party management is taking things more seriously now as far Priyanka Gandhi's meetings are concerned. They are projecting her as the next Indira Gandhi and she is posing and talking in the same way. Beside she has to be careful what she speaks keeping her husband's reputation in her mind.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.