Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Indira Gandhi might have been a queen to Congress fraternity, but , for the rest she is more a dictator and a cantankerous woman who was insecure and power hungry , not a role model to Priyanka or for anyone to follow , especially during the present days when people dont put up with such behavior from the elected leaders who are afterall there because of the citizens .. I find it amusing and quite funy when she goes round trying to ape Indira Gandhi wearing her kind f sarees and waving at people , more like a theatrical show !

One thing they do have in common , their husbands both of whom were and are an embarrassment for their political ambitions. In Indira Gandhis case Feroze died under mysterious circumstances but no such luck for Priyanka because Vadra is upto his neck in corrupt dealings and with the open media , it not easy to be rid of him , so she has to tread carefully ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:

Indira Gandhi might have been a queen to Congress fraternity, but , for the rest she is more a dictator and a cantankerous woman who was insecure and power hungry , not a role model to Priyanka or for anyone to follow , especially during the present days when people dont put up with such behavior from the elected leaders who are afterall there because of the citizens .. I find it amusing and quite funy when she goes round trying to ape Indira Gandhi wearing her kind f sarees and waving at people , more like a theatrical show !

One thing they do have in common , their husbands both of whom were and are an embarrassment for their political ambitions. In Indira Gandhis case Feroze died under mysterious circumstances but no such luck for Priyanka because Vadra is upto his neck in corrupt dealings and with the open media , it not easy to be rid of him , so she has to tread carefully ..

It is right, Indira Gandhi name may be trump card for congress peoples, but for others she is history and people much know about her. As a wrote earlier that coming days are not good for Vadra. He may be arrested in defense land scam in Rajasthan. Courts postpond stay till the 15 March.

Priyanka Gandhi has nothing in her that will bring the votes for the party. At best, she can bring the crowd but she looks to indifferent while addressing the crowd or mixing up with them. She is class apart what it takes to be an Indian politician.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Priyanka Gandhi has nothing in her that will bring the votes for the party. At best, she can bring the crowd but she looks to indifferent while addressing the crowd or mixing up with them. She is class apart what it takes to be an Indian politician.

It is last trump card of congress. Let us we see how she will help congress. 

Yesterday Mr. Wadrs said that I will play big roll in country, means he is joining politics. One more Gandhi family membersangry

anil wrote:

Yesterday Mr. Wadrs said that I will play big roll in country, means he is joining politics. One more Gandhi family membersangry

I don't think he is likely to join politics. He is happy to be known as Priyanka's husband as he gets to enjoy all the privileges of a VIP while not taking any responsibility.

I think Priyanka and Robert will do nothing much worthwhile in coming elections. In fact, entry of Robert further strengthen the popular belief that Congress is one family party which will reduce the chances o gaining any ground even further. Congress is acting too childish at time being.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:

I don't think he is likely to join politics. He is happy to be known as Priyanka's husband as he gets to enjoy all the privileges of a VIP while not taking any responsibility.

You may be right but I read in newspaper that he interested in joining politics. Congress of Muradabad inviting him to contest election. you know politics is heaven for scamsters. He is in grip of ED.

usha manohar wrote:

Very apt Usha. 

Back then India lacked a strong alternative to Congress as opposition was not so active.  A lot has changed since then.  With social media and awareness,  politicians have lost their celebrity status.  

India is Indira and Indira is India. .. Such absurd sloganeering holds no water in modern India.  

If Vadra gets convicted before election,  Priyanka might become an added burden.  For now,  she is nothing more than a crowd puller.  

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: jabeen
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Very apt Usha. 

Back then India lacked a strong alternative to Congress as opposition was not so active.  A lot has changed since then.  With social media and awareness,  politicians have lost their celebrity status.  

India is Indira and Indira is India. .. Such absurd sloganeering holds no water in modern India.  

If Vadra gets convicted before election,  Priyanka might become an added burden.  For now,  she is nothing more than a crowd puller.  

Chances of conviction of Vadra is more. He want to save him from investigation of ED, and for it he filed petition before Supreme court. But Supreme courts reject his petition and order to co-operate with ED.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.