Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I do not understand one thing, that these days the Rahul Gandhi and other Opposition are speaking some useless and baseless allegations on the ruling party but it is gaining wind. Baseless allegations and foul mouthing has become the order of the day.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

I do not understand one thing, that these days the Rahul Gandhi and other Opposition are speaking some useless and baseless allegations on the ruling party but it is gaining wind. Baseless allegations and foul mouthing has become the order of the day.

Indeed Rahul Gandhi and opposition have not any sound issue against Modi and BJP. Today Rahul get one more issue and it is stolen of some documents of Rafal. So he is repeating it.

He was not serious neither he was sure what was he talking about. He doesn't even know the entire matter but going on on hearsay. I am very much sure he will pay dearly for his funny nature. People have started saying that we don't want a person that winks but a person who scares enemy with a glare.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

He was not serious neither he was sure what was he talking about. He doesn't even know the entire matter but going on on hearsay. I am very much sure he will pay dearly for his funny nature. People have started saying that we don't want a person that winks but a person who scares enemy with a glare.

He is like a programmed person, he is speaking what is feeding in him. Indeed he is not speaking own words. Mouth is of Rahul but words of another persons. Today he said that should be FIR against PM. I am saying who is stopping him to file FIR.

One of the most Political blunders of it's history is to hand over the reigns of Congress to Rahul Gandhi. Wonder what kind of skill did her mother saw in her. Till now we have seen that he is just a lay man barking at some or the other noise without analysing whether it is required or not.

Only plus point in an other wise disaster selection is his smile. Atleast he smiles.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

One of the most Political blunders of it's history is to hand over the reigns of Congress to Rahul Gandhi. Wonder what kind of skill did her mother saw in her. Till now we have seen that he is just a lay man barking at some or the other noise without analysing whether it is required or not.

Only plus point in an other wise disaster selection is his smile. Atleast he smiles.

The mother herself has no political or administrative skills, all she has to her credit is the name Gandhi, which too, is completely fake and money and the most definitive thing she has is strong backing from people who are hellbent on seeing India go to dogs! All she cares about is keeping the reigns of power within her family!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Back to Priyanka Gandhi, congress has announced 11 candidates for next Indian GE from UP. Priyanka is not among them but maybe she will find a seat in any other state! 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

epraneeth77 wrote:

While I agree with what you say about Rahul Gandhi and his non existent talent nor capability as a leader, I beg to disagree about Sonia Gandhi who is quite shrewd . She managed to revive Congress party in 2004 and under her Congress party was able to rule the nation for two terms. It was only because of greed by various leaders and the scams plus the emergence of Rahul Gandhi that led to its defeat. Priyanka  too is definitely better than her brother .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

I too think the same way, that Sonia is a capable leader though she hasn't used it in the right manner.

epraneeth77 wrote:

For all mothers their child are lovely one. So it also with mother of Rahul. For his mother he is most brilliant person. Congress have crore members it is surprising that what is they saw in Rahul.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.