Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:

It is not fair to blame media. It is news in today paper than one MLA of BJP of UP compare Rahul and Priyanka with Rawana and Surupnakha. This type of nonsense statement is making hero to sister brother due. Why BJP people focus on their achievement that non sense statements. 

I would not say that media is innocent, in fact the media today, with exception of a couple of them, are completely biased and focus and project only those news that will present the BJP government in bad light. I admit that BJP people are not perfect or flawless, but when the media does quote them, they do it so incompletely and neglect to present the complete scenario so that the context in which anything was said is lost and the damage is manifold.

Media is doing which is in their interest. They are professional. When we and all other know that media is not doing their work honestly they why some persons are giving chance to them to defame their party and government.

Intentionally damaging reputation of the government is NOT called as being professional, that is called a sold media, sold to leftist seculars and antinationals. It is not just BJP but even congress leaders keep talking rubbish but are they hyped about it? How can you call such media as being professional?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:

It is not fair to blame media. It is news in today paper than one MLA of BJP of UP compare Rahul and Priyanka with Rawana and Surupnakha. This type of nonsense statement is making hero to sister brother due. Why BJP people focus on their achievement that non sense statements. 

I would not say that media is innocent, in fact the media today, with exception of a couple of them, are completely biased and focus and project only those news that will present the BJP government in bad light. I admit that BJP people are not perfect or flawless, but when the media does quote them, they do it so incompletely and neglect to present the complete scenario so that the context in which anything was said is lost and the damage is manifold.

Media is doing which is in their interest. They are professional. When we and all other know that media is not doing their work honestly they why some persons are giving chance to them to defame their party and government.

Intentionally damaging reputation of the government is NOT called as being professional, that is called a sold media, sold to leftist seculars and antinationals. It is not just BJP but even congress leaders keep talking rubbish but are they hyped about it? How can you call such media as being professional?

For profession I mean they are interested in their benefits, they are not interested in welfare of country. It better to say businessmen than profession to this media.

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:

For profession I mean they are interested in their benefits, they are not interested in welfare of country. It better to say businessmen than profession to this media.

That is why I said it is a sold media as the money they receive is from those people outside India who would willingly do anything to see India fall into shambles. And that is why we should not trust such media and ignore them.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is not easy for the media as well since hey do a rough balancing act  .. my cousin works for NDTV and she says that at the end of the day it is the media barons who call the shots and al.ost all the media houses have at least one politician at the helm of affairs and makes sure that the news is reported as it suits them 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Most of these media houses work for TRP and have political backing of some or other parties or leaders. Same news comes with different tone and flavour on different channels. But public should use their sense and judge it based on their own experiences. Even in last election, no one gave  a clear majority to Modi and they all predicted a hung parliament. Even these exit polls on different channels show some difference suiting their interest. Media does nothing but sort of playing with psyche of voters.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:

That is why I said it is a sold media as the money they receive is from those people outside India who would willingly do anything to see India fall into shambles. And that is why we should not trust such media and ignore them.

I think most of peoples know this fact about media that it is slave of money. It is getting fund from outside and inside India.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Most of these media houses work for TRP and have political backing of some or other parties or leaders. Same news comes with different tone and flavour on different channels. But public should use their sense and judge it based on their own experiences. Even in last election, no one gave  a clear majority to Modi and they all predicted a hung parliament. Even these exit polls on different channels show some difference suiting their interest. Media does nothing but sort of playing with psyche of voters.

On TV channels are repeating one news thousand time. Indians who are not aware with realty of these channels believe on these and also set their mind. It is an art that speak thousand time a lie as truth, it became truth.

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

On TV channels are repeating one news thousand time. Indians who are not aware with realty of these channels believe on these and also set their mind. It is an art that speak thousand time a lie as truth, it became truth.

Believe me most tv watchers are aware of the fact and cannot be fooled that easily by the media. Even while voting they take money and liqor from all parties and vote who they want

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Believe me most tv watchers are aware of the fact and cannot be fooled that easily by the media. Even while voting they take money and liqor from all parties and vote who they want

It is right that in India voter are selling their vote for liqor but it rural area people don't know that these channels are private or of government. They know only thing that TV is showing it.

You know what, 80 percrnt indians never watch news channels including 90% of rural population and 80% urban population. The 15% remaining of the 20% that watch news do not watch for more than 10- 15 minutes and the 5% that makes 6-7 crores total serious news watchers do not take them seriously.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.