Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Making tall claims and false promises such as ensuring that poor get 72000 per years etc. will only help increase lackadaisical attitude that Indians are plagued with ever since they started getting reservations and all manners of subsidies. Instead of helping people get on their feet, they are asking people to lie back and find sustenance in easy charities. Also, is he going to open his and his families coffers and release money that they have been stealing from us? He should make that clear as well!

Exactly. A true leader should help the people to be hardworking people who are self sufficient. Offering freebies especially when they are physically and mentally capable of working will only turn them into a nation of beggars.

I am reminded of an article I once read about a village a few kilometres from Delhi. It seems the whole villagers resort to begging  in train and other streets even though they are healthy enough to work. They do so because even though a few curse them, others give them alms and money easily. With politicians offering freebies , the nation is in danger of turning into a bunch of lackadaisical people.

My god Jabeen, is it true about that village?? It really goes to show that people lose self-respect and dignity for money, especially when it is free or ill-earned! What Modi is doing is helping people to become more skilled and self-sufficient so that they reap benefits over a period of time than just get money for a short period. But people do not seem to realise that and only are concerned about prices of dal, rice, etc. Congress has made people fall into this habit and therefore, we see hordes of unemployed youth with useless degrees that are of no help in real world. While Modi is actually promoting and encouraging youth to pick up useful skill sets and pursue gainful employment.

Yeah, its true. I read about it many years ago. I have forgotten the name of the village but I remember reading that most of the villagers are professional beggars and don't feel embarrass about it. 

Every city have slums. Peoples living is these are not less than beggars. I spend more than 10 years there so I know about them. They are perfect in some work like white washing etc, but they like to spend their life on peoples give them.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, suni51

Rahul Gandhi has become a habitual liar.  This time he has again invited some real issues by lying about Supreme Court in Rafael deal.  Now he is in big trouble as he has gone lying and defaming the top court of the country. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Arunima Singh wrote:

Rahul Gandhi has become a habitual liar.  This time he has again invited some real issues by lying about Supreme Court in Rafael deal.  Now he is in big trouble as he has gone lying and defaming the top court of the country. 

Today he is facing one more problem and it is of his citizenship. Investigation is under process.

There is no such problem like nationality of Rahul. He is been cleared by returning officer. He is fighting from Amethi. But the question is which seat will he leave if he wins both? If he leaves Kerala, then he will never be trusted in South and if he leaves Amethi, then Smriti will certainly win it. He has done a blunder by fighting from two different constituencies. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: jabeen
suni51 wrote:

There is no such problem like nationality of Rahul. He is been cleared by returning officer. He is fighting from Amethi. But the question is which seat will he leave if he wins both? If he leaves Kerala, then he will never be trusted in South and if he leaves Amethi, then Smriti will certainly win it. He has done a blunder by fighting from two different constituencies. 

Yes returning officer gave him NOC on this issue. On other hand he said sorry to Supreme court for his statement about Modi. It is enough to say sorry on a serious issue? If election commission can ban others for promotion than why it can't ban to RG.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

But Rahul has been served a notice for contempt of court and he must be on back foot right now. He will have to think twice before opening his mouth from now on. Priyanka has also backed out from her decision of fighting from Varanasi. Congress has given a ticket to another person from Varanasi.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

But Rahul has been served a notice for contempt of court and he must be on back foot right now. He will have to think twice before opening his mouth from now on. Priyanka has also backed out from her decision of fighting from Varanasi. Congress has given a ticket to another person from Varanasi.

Yes court is not satisfied with apology. Yesterday I watched whole road show of Modi Ji, It is wise decision of Priyanka to say no for fighting. She know well that it is a lost game.

Rahul Gandhi is such an arrogant person, who despite being wrong has not pleaded, but took cover by answering that it was in the heat of the debate. He has already lost is little credibility that his dynasty must have given him when he used his visit to Mr Parrikar for petty political gains.

Now with this Rafale verdict of SC being used in a mis guided manner, Rahul has lost all the credibility that he had.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

Rahul Gandhi is such an arrogant person, who despite being wrong has not pleaded, but took cover by answering that it was in the heat of the debate. He has already lost is little credibility that his dynasty must have given him when he used his visit to Mr Parrikar for petty political gains.

Now with this Rafale verdict of SC being used in a mis guided manner, Rahul has lost all the credibility that he had.

Indeed he is not using his brain or he is not capable in using it. He is doing all thing on suggestion of his courtiers and they all are fawning. now it is new issue about cast of Modi. They are saying that Modi is from upper cast. They don't know that Muslim is also using Modi surname, Sayed Modi, India;s famous shuttler, I am agarwal, some of my relative is also using Modi surname. I have friends, who are OBC and using Modi surname.

I am glad that Rahul Gandhi is being taken to task for speaking thoughtlessly. After being rebuked by the Supreme Court for showing contempt, he has again been served summon notice at a court in Ahmedabad for calling Amit Shah as a murder accused in a rally. 

Hope after this he will learn to think twice before opening his mouth.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, epraneeth77
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.