Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Indeed, the only way they will come to power is because of sentiment, past rule and dynasty politics.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Rahul Gandhi have found to be a person who lacks understanding of conceptions of most of the topics he speaks about. He has been exposed again and again by FM Arun Jaitley in and outside the parliament on Rafale deal. In fact, Hon'ble Supreme Court has also given clean chit to Govt. and despite that he has continued to put allegations on Prime Minister without any evidence. The height of stupidity was that when he went out to the extent to misquote the Supreme Court on Rafale where later on he was compelled to ask for unconditional written apology to SC in contempt of court case.

Today, there is no credibility of Rahul Gandhi and in my opinion, he is now a certified liar.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Umang Shah wrote:

Rahul Gandhi have found to be a person who lacks understanding of conceptions of most of the topics he speaks about. He has been exposed again and again by FM Arun Jaitley in and outside the parliament on Rafale deal. In fact, Hon'ble Supreme Court has also given clean chit to Govt. and despite that he has continued to put allegations on Prime Minister without any evidence. The height of stupidity was that when he went out to the extent to misquote the Supreme Court on Rafale where later on he was compelled to ask for unconditional written apology to SC in contempt of court case.

Today, there is no credibility of Rahul Gandhi and in my opinion, he is now a certified liar.

That is a fair assessment of Rahul Gandhi. What I personally feel is that, for a leader of any country, the person who is chosen for that task should feel CLOSE to that country, its people, its roots and traditions etc. He should be the one who has worked among those people and grown with them. RG does not fit the bill in any way. He was born with a golden spoon in his mouth, has been brought up away from the people, the true traditions and culture of India. The only reason congress sycophants think highly of him is because of his family name and that's all. So he can never be the true leader of India and its a good thing that he failed these elections miserably.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Umang Shah wrote:

That is a fair assessment of Rahul Gandhi. What I personally feel is that, for a leader of any country, the person who is chosen for that task should feel CLOSE to that country, its people, its roots and traditions etc. He should be the one who has worked among those people and grown with them. RG does not fit the bill in any way. He was born with a golden spoon in his mouth, has been brought up away from the people, the true traditions and culture of India. The only reason congress sycophants think highly of him is because of his family name and that's all. So he can never be the true leader of India and its a good thing that he failed these elections miserably.

He is not only a liar he is perfect in drama and also a black mailer. Know he is doing drama of resignation. In this way he is threatening and black mailing other official of congress. He and sister blaming other congress leaders for this shameful defeat. Even Priynaka said killer of congress for Gahlot, Kamalnath and Chidamran. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.